PDA

View Full Version : Mollie June

nancys
03-01-2007, 01:13 PM
My little Mollie June (whom I've wrote about before) is going to have babies! :)

CultureJunky
03-01-2007, 05:10 PM
That's exciting news, though I hope this will be her first and last litter as there are so many unwanted cats in the world let alone america.
I wish you every success in rehoming them, and that mum will be spayed and the surgery will go well when it comes around.

catmandu
03-01-2007, 05:20 PM
We Are Sending Prayers For Mollie June And Her Babies To Be Born Safe And We Pray That They Will All Find Furr Ever Homes.
And That Mamma Cat Will Be Spayed And There Were No Babies.

nancys
03-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Yes, Mollie June will be spayed after she has her kittens, and I will only give the babies away to people I know will take good care of them. I am excited though about becoming a "grandma" - I only hope I don't have trouble giving the kittens away when it comes time to do that. I have 3 cats now, which is more than I've ever had at one time, and probably enough.

Freedom
03-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Have we seen photos of Mollie June recently? (hint, hint)

Do you know who the papa is? Any idea when the grand event is due?

Best wishes for Mollie for a healthy and safe delivery.

Kalei
03-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Thats great! I will pray that the babies are born healthy!:D

nancys
03-06-2007, 01:51 PM
The father is Mr. Peach, one of my other cats. He is such a pretty cat, that I hope at least one of the kittens looks like him. Peach is white / off white with peach colored siamese markings and blue eyes. Mollie June is black and white with a little black beard. I already have one of the kittens given away, but again I hope giving them away won't be too hard to do. I would like to put pictures on this website, but I have not figured out how to yet. :)

nancys
03-06-2007, 01:52 PM
:) Thanks for the prayers about Mollie June - she is going to be such a good mommy.