PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Needed

Lori Jordan
03-01-2007, 12:48 PM
My Brother was in a snomobile accident last night,He hit a tree.

He is in alot of pain he is very lucky,He cannot feel his left leg,His right arm is dislocated badly,And he also has a huge cut on his head which needed 30 stiches.

He is alert,Talking a little bit today i seen the snomobile and i am surprised he is alive,It was rapped right around the tree.

My Mother has not left his side,Prayers are needed he is ok today but who knows what tomorrow will Bring he was sleding with our cousin last night,He has been going through alot lately his girlfriend will not let him see his son,And yes alchol was a factor last night.

caseysmom
03-01-2007, 12:49 PM
Gosh how scary, I will keep him in my thoughts.

Karen
03-01-2007, 12:50 PM
He'll be in our prayers.

Catty1
03-01-2007, 12:53 PM
Oh Lori - prayers that yoru brother will heal...and hopefully this is a wakeup call to the woman who won't let him see his son....

HUGS and more prayers for everyone coming your way.

borzoimom
03-01-2007, 12:57 PM
Oh My Stars- In prayers Lori.. Keep us posted please.

Lori Jordan
03-01-2007, 01:32 PM
Thank you all ,I will be going too see him after dinner,My brother has not seen his son since Christmas and has been in a downer since,He is such a great guy,Very old fashion,He gave her everything,She still has not brought the baby up to see him.

We all think it will heal him faster if he sees his son,I Pray to God she comes to her scences,I called her to tell her about the accident,She had no feeling in her voice all she said is "Oh he will be ok"What if he isn't?If he goes i will be so mad at her that she has deprived this man from his son,Whom he wants too see.
She put a restraining order on him,He was upset one night she took his bank card and spent his hole check,Before she even got baby supplies he was mad at her and she was threatning to call the police so he ripped the phone out of the wall,That is it,And that is why he is not allowed to see his son.Im so mad right now i have to go i will keep you posted ill post when i get back from the hospital.

Daisy and Delilah
03-01-2007, 04:22 PM
My thoughts and prayers are going out to your brother, you, and the whole family. I am so sorry :(
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Dorothy39
03-01-2007, 07:13 PM
Oh Lori , My thoughts and Prayers will include your family~ I'm so sorry that all of you are facing such a Hardship~ :(