PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Do in the Middle of the Night?

dukedogsmom
03-01-2007, 01:21 AM
Well, besides sleep. I cleaned out my pm box. I'm still not sleepy but I'm heading off to bed anyway. Goodnight PT.

cmayer31
03-01-2007, 01:29 AM
Mostly I research topics that are on my mind and check on the few forums that I'm a member of. Right now I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to rewire parts of my car. Sadly I can't sleep and if I do I'll have nightmares of random wires taped all over the place. ;)

king2005
03-01-2007, 07:50 AM
I'm usually walking across the guys backs to crack them.. its the most aweful thing in the world, but they need it done cause of the accident they were in last summer... I get chills just thinking about it... Besides that We're usually laying on the couches chatting, relaxing or sleeping... Last night I used Bear as a puppy pillow & fell asleep on the couch with her hehe or Chad & I will be in the office on our computers & Andrew will be on the couch with Bear playing a video game.

Freedom
03-01-2007, 07:57 AM
Sorry, I am asleep. From about 10 PM to about 6:30 AM. Nothing interesting happens with ME in the middle of the night.

With my CATS however, this is play time. And rearrange the house time. They shift lamps, clear off the dresser, check the top of the kitchen counter and the refrigerator and push anything onto the floor which doesn't belong, in THEIR opnion. They move the throw rugs in each and every room. Shift any cat toy including the cube and the one level condo. They devlier catnip mice to Dad and I, so when we get up in the morning we can't help but step on the "present." (Just discovered we BOTH have learned to look before putting our feet down!) The backs of the recliner serve as spring boards for racing and typically we find teh backs are flat down each morning.

So just because I am asleep does NOT mean nothing is happening in the house, ha ha.

pitc9
03-01-2007, 08:26 AM
I'm tired all the time! I don't have a problem sleeping, I have a problem staying awake!

Buddy on the other hand does have a problem sleeping. He wakes me up 2 sometimes 3 time a night. :mad:
Now that Rick's back home Buddy doesn't sleep at night. He sleeps during the day when we're at work.

slleipnir
03-01-2007, 08:36 AM
I usually am asleep. Or watching TV trying to be tired enough to sleep

Kalei
03-01-2007, 09:24 AM
I'm usually watching a movie trying to get to sleep...or still on pt.:D

Ceph
03-01-2007, 10:28 AM
mmm, study....study some more....PT....more studying....usually by this time my brain is fried and my head is bobbing on the desk.

lizbud
03-01-2007, 01:27 PM
I sleep. very boring really. :D

CathyBogart
03-01-2007, 01:28 PM
Check forums, read, think about studying...

AdoreMyDogs
03-01-2007, 03:03 PM
I nurse baby Quinn and then I burp her and then I change diapers, I try to lay down again and before I know it, I'm being woken to nurse, burp and change diapers again.

Zippy
03-01-2007, 03:04 PM
Sleep,get on forums,read,watch t.v.,and listen to music