PDA

View Full Version : PeaPod's 4 month B-Day pictures.

rg_girlca
02-28-2007, 10:09 PM
I received a few pictures of PeaPod and 1 with mama Sweetpea.
This is what Carol had to say about them;
"Pip is growing, growing, growing. Elena weighed him today. He is
about 5 1/2 pounds. He is long and lean and has really big paws. He
has a very sweet nature. He loves to cuddle when he's tired and
loves to run when he's awake. M.C. is always on hand and very
curious. They still have very big plays that take them up and down
the stairs at a full run. I've watched to see if he's driving his
mother crazy, but she initiates as much of the play as he does.
These pictures were taken on his 4 month birthday, February 21. They
like to roam at night or curl up on the chairs downstairs. But they
will come up to bed early in the morning; M.C next to me and Pip next
to Caley. Pip has the most beautiful golden eyes, don't you think?"

I can't get over how big PeaPod's feet are and WOW look at his fluffy tail in this picture. Just like his mamas.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/IMG_0517.jpg

Our sleepy baby boy.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/Scan20008.jpg

Playing with mama. LOL!!! I'm not sure what Sweetpea is thinking here.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/IMG_0520.jpg

Look how big our baby boy is getting and Sweetpea is just as pretty as can be. It still give me LES when I see their pictures.

Grace
02-28-2007, 10:21 PM
They are just gorgeous!! And I remember when you were uncertain about taking Sweetpea in. Thankfully you did - and she is thriving with her baby in a wonderful home.

You should be very proud of what you did - you saved two lives that day.

kt_luvs_kitties
02-28-2007, 10:22 PM
Oh Lorraine, How special. I hope that when I adopt out the ones I have, their owners will be kind enough to share with me.

PeaPod and SweetPea are BEAUTIFUL! They look so happy and healthy. I know that makes you smile. PeaPods paws are big, and I cant believe he is already 5 1/2 pounds :eek:
He looks JUST like his mommy. That is so sweet. Thank you so much for keeping us updated on them. *HUGS* Katie and kitties

rg_girlca
02-28-2007, 10:55 PM
Thank you Grace & Kt-luvs-kitties.

Yes it does make me feel real good about making Sweetpea go "POOF" and having them both adopted to such a wonderful home.

Catty1
02-28-2007, 11:08 PM
So...I wonder why they didn't name PeaPod "Bigfoot" :)

Wonderful pictures! How great of Carol to keep you informed! And for you to share with us!

orangemm
03-01-2007, 03:58 AM
They get more beautiful every time I see them. What a wonderful story!

Killearn Kitties
03-01-2007, 03:58 AM
Our boy is growing up! *sniff*
They are both looking great.

CultureJunky
03-01-2007, 05:37 AM
It doesn't matter how many pictures I see of Peapod and Sweatpea, I always remember when you first took her in pregnant, then watching little Peapod as he took his first steps and started to grow.
He is so big! But we all knew he was going to grow up into a gorgeous young man. Imagine when he's fully grown, he'll be fighting off those girls with a stick!
Though in a few months time, he'll have to get to the vets and have that operation you know, lol.

Pawsitive Thinking
03-01-2007, 06:06 AM
Don't you just love happy endings :D

catfamily
03-01-2007, 06:57 AM
This is so wonderful seeing those 2 so happy.It looks like they will always be happy thanks to you and their new parents :) I love Peapods gorgeous tail.
What a gorgeous home they live in. :) :)

catmandu
03-01-2007, 09:50 AM
I Thought When I First Saw Pea Pod That He Was Going To Be A Great Big Cat Like Willie.
And Now I Am Sure As Cats Do Tend To Grow Into Thier Paws.
Pea Pod Is Going To Be A Big Magnificent Cat, A Monument To You Rescuing Him From The Street.
God Bless You.

Barbara
03-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Aaawwww- so good to see two happy kitties. Not only happy but also very good looking :)
All thanks to you Lorraine. :)

Reachoutrescue
03-01-2007, 10:38 AM
Lorraine, I can not beleive how big PeaPod is!! He is so handsome! Sweatpea is just so pretty too!! You must be delighted to see how much you were able to help them grow and find a loving home! You did great!!

cassiesmom
03-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Wookit da Peas! How big Peapod/Pip is getting!

RedHedd
03-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Aww! Peapod/Pip/Bigfoot :D sure is getting BIG! I bet he grows into those paws. I'm so glad their new guardian is keeping you posted with updates and pictures. Good job!

kimlovescats
03-01-2007, 01:09 PM
WOW! It looks like Peapod is going to be a big boy!!! :eek: He and his mommy are both absolutely gorgeous! I know you miss them, but isn't it wonderful that their new person gives you such nice updates? :)

momoffuzzyfaces
03-01-2007, 01:26 PM
How sweet!!! Our baby is almost all grown up!!! LES! but with lots of :D s too!!!

It's wonderful seeing them both so happy and healthy and loved!!!

You did good kid!!! :D

jazzcat
03-01-2007, 02:49 PM
I love seeing these updates of the Peas. They look so healthy and happy!

Sounds like Peapod and Decker are on the same growth path. When Decker was vaccinated at just under 4 months of age he was 5 1/2 pounds already. He is so much larger than Moxie. He's now 6 months old and as big as Scout.

Donnaj4962
03-01-2007, 03:39 PM
PeaPod/Pip....Sweetpea/MamaCat.........

Whatever their names, they are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

I am so glad that they have found such a wonderful furrever home, and that their hoomans keep us posted on how they are doing!

Awww, LES here also, but happy tears!

wolflady
03-01-2007, 05:11 PM
Goodness! Look at those tootsies!! :eek: I never noticed how big they were before! *giggle* I'm so glad that the peas are doing well. :)

phesina
03-01-2007, 07:03 PM
Awwwww, that's so nice. And so nice of Carol to keep you (and us) posted. Thank you, Lorraine! What a lovely continuing adventure this is, all because of you and your good heart. And those feet are amazing!

Pat

krazyaboutkatz
03-01-2007, 11:53 PM
It's great seeing the pea's again and Peapod's feet are gigantic.:eek: I'm so glad that they're doing so well in their new home. Lorraine,you gave them both a wonderful new start in life so always remember that.:)

shais_mom
03-02-2007, 12:06 AM
sooooooooooo cute!

Vermontcat
03-02-2007, 10:45 AM
Sweetpea and Peapod both look so good! :)
Peapod is getting to be such a big boy now.
Sweetpea looks as sweet as ever.
I'm so happy that you get photos and updates from their new owners. :)

rg_girlca
03-02-2007, 05:44 PM
Lorraine,you gave them both a wonderful new start in life so always remember that.:)

I'll never forget it or them KAK. :D

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments.

I am so happy that I am able to continue showing you how big the "Peas" are growing and how well they are doing.

It is a never ending happy story, isn't it. :)

momcat
03-02-2007, 06:00 PM
Hey Lorraine! Somehow these two sweeties will always be "The Peas" to me. SweetPea and not so little anymore PeaPod are as beautiful as ever. And they both are obviously very loved and cared for in their new furever home. It's so nice of Carol to send pictures of them so you can see them grow up. Can't thank you enough for giving me my Peas fix!

rg_girlca
03-02-2007, 10:48 PM
You're welcome Momcat. :D

Lori Jordan
03-03-2007, 07:14 AM
What cute pictures,They sure do grow fast!

emilysgk
03-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Such a big boy! It was such a short time ago I remember seeing pics of the cutest little fluffball, and now this. :) Still handsome for sure