PDA

View Full Version : zoto down?

luvofallhorses
02-28-2007, 09:43 PM
that's where ALL my pictures are and I guess you have to be a paid member now to access the new and old zoto. :mad:

Flatcoatluver
02-28-2007, 10:04 PM
What? That is dumb, here is what I did to get to my pictures.
When you go to zoto's home page click on the bottom right corner (inside the picture). Then on the top left corner where it says users click on that. Then on the right side where it has a box that says username or email type in your account's name and you can have access to your account. Of coarse you can't upload but you still have access to your old account. It's such a bummer, I love Zoto.

luvofallhorses
03-02-2007, 10:54 AM
What? That is dumb, here is what I did to get to my pictures.
When you go to zoto's home page click on the bottom right corner (inside the picture). Then on the top left corner where it says users click on that. Then on the right side where it has a box that says username or email type in your account's name and you can have access to your account. Of coarse you can't upload but you still have access to your old account. It's such a bummer, I love Zoto.

okay thanks! :) So do I, it's where all my pics are.

areias
03-02-2007, 11:49 AM
I just switched to flickr....I was so upset that there was NO warnings whatsoever that zoto was going to be paid only.