PDA

View Full Version : Lenox Collections-Cute Animals

krazyaboutkatz
06-29-2002, 10:19 PM
Hi, I don't know if anyone has heard of Lenox Collections but I received a book with many different items in it. I'm interested in the animal section so I looked at their website and they have a lot of cute animals. Some are quite expensive but some aren't too bad. I found a kitten spoon rest that I'm going to get. I've been looking for one for awhile now and now I've finally found one. Here's the website if you want to see what they offer.www.lenoxcollections.com Just click on the animals section. They have many pages of animals so I haven't even seen it all. Here's a picture of the kitten spoon rest that I'm going to get.

sammi
06-29-2002, 11:23 PM
That is a cute kitty!!!! I might need to check out that site - for doggie's of course!

Dixieland Dancer
06-30-2002, 06:05 AM
I have two Lenox Golden Retriever collectables. My Mother-in-law has been giving me one for Christmas for the past two years. I hope she continues!!! :cool:

koxka
07-02-2002, 04:47 PM
Thanks KAK for the link,I have seen some nice stuff I gonna buy for one of my sisters as a present,in her next birthday.She collect Snoppy stuff,have never seen in porcelain before.

There is a Company that makes good stuff,also pricey too!
www.lladro.com (http://)

koxka:cool:

NoahsMommy
07-03-2002, 04:16 PM
I LOVE the lead crystal kitties!!!! I'll have to put those on my Christmas list this year! :)

Thanks for showing us this!!!