PDA

View Full Version : Felicia Is Phillip , Is My Old Face Red!!!!

catmandu
02-28-2007, 03:36 PM
YES FELICIA IS NOT A LADY , BUT AN INTACT MALE.
ALTHOUGHT NOT VERY INTACT , WHICH IS HOW I MAY HAVE MISSED THE CLUES.
PHILLIP HAS BEEN NEUTERED AND HIS LITTLE NOSE PATCHED UP.
HE BANGED IT ON THE BARS OF THE CARRIER GOING TO THE VETS.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats101501.jpg
HES A GOOD CAT AND IF HES AT A PET VALU NEAR ME I WILL VISIT HIM AND BUY HIM FANCY FEAST AND TREATS.
PLEASE PRAY THAT SOMEONE SEES IN PHILLIP A LIFE LONG FRIEND, AND GIVES PHILLIP A FURR EVER HOME.
AND WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND PRAYERS.

Freedom
02-28-2007, 03:44 PM
Hey wait a minute, isn't this the kitty who started out as Felix??? Or maybe I am now the one who is confused!

I am glad to hear the nosey is OK!!

Sandra

catfamily
02-28-2007, 03:56 PM
I was just going to say the same thing as Freedom :D First Felix then Felicia now Phillip :D Well...any name is great as long as he has a name.That's wonderful that he's home and neutered.I take it his blood test was fine :)

critter crazy
02-28-2007, 04:02 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha! you guys I was gonna say the same thing!! felix-Felicia-Phillip! Hey as long it is definite now. A new owner is definitely on the way for you, handsome bioy! good luck to you!

Kalei
02-28-2007, 04:23 PM
Aw he is so cute, and looks like he has a kind heart. If I had my own home I would take him for you no problem. I'm so glad to know that his little nose is okay:)

Prayers that someone will give you the furr ever home you are dreaming about Phillip.

catmandu
02-28-2007, 04:34 PM
I WAS RIGHT IN MY FIRST IMPRESSION IN THAT HE WAS A MALE CAT.
THEN I CHECKED AND FOUND NO REAL SIGNS OF TOM CAT HOOD AND ASSUMED THAT IT WAS A LADY CAT, FELICIA.
BUT I WAS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.
I OF COURSE AM SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.
I AM AN ADDLED OLD MAN.
HANGING HIS HEAD LOW.
AT LEAST PHILLIP WILL HAVE A SHOT AT A FURR EVER HOME AND WILL NEVER BE IN THE STATE WHERE HES OUT IN THE COLD.AND THERE WILL BE NO LITTLE PHILLPSES RUNNING AROUND IIN A YEAR OR SO.
POUNCER ANGEL IS ASSIGNED WITH PHILLIP UNTIL HE GETS A FURR EVER HOME.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos761.jpg
ANOTHER POOFED CAT!!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats101499.jpg
AND TO TOP IT OFF I POSTED A PICTURE OF POUNCER ANGEL , NOT PHILLIP.
MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I AM SENILE.
I KNOW POUNCER ANGELS PHILLIPS GUARDIAN ANGEL NOW , MAYBE THATS WHY I MADE THAT MISTAKE.

rg_girlca
02-28-2007, 10:43 PM
LOL!!!!!! You should have stuck with your first choice eh Gary.. :)

I'm glad to hear that his little nose is doing better and pray that he finds a wonderful loving home very soon.

Killearn Kitties
03-01-2007, 03:40 AM
Sending Phillip all my good luck vibes! :)

Medusa
03-01-2007, 06:45 AM
Whether it's Felix or Felicia or whatever, he's a good boy who someone will just love to add to their family. You just watch. :)

Blessings,
Mary

kb2yjx
03-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Phillip, you are definitely on the start of a big adventure that will get you to a wonderful home. Be patient!!! Someone will come for you!!!

phesina
03-01-2007, 07:05 PM
We are all saying our prayers and sending our good vibrations for Phillip to find his wonderful new home and family.

Love and purrs,
Pat, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy, and Elmer

catfamily
03-02-2007, 04:49 AM
Phillip will be like an all black cat I think.Because he's mostly black.Usually from all the black cats I've had...they cling to humans like glue.So I really am glad he gets that chance now.Thank you again Gary.Your a good soul :)

Felicia's Mom
03-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Phillip, I hope you find a good home!:)

momcat
03-04-2007, 01:07 PM
Please don't feel bad or even that you have to apologize, Gary. Several years ago when Soncat was living in Rhode Island, he adopted a beautiful orangie named Graffix from a local shelter. He was told that Graffix was a boy and thought no more about it. It wasn't until he took Graffix for a vet check that he found out his new kitty companion was really a girl. He loved her so much that it really didn't matter. Graffix is now at the Rainbow Bridge telling all the other kitty angels how Soncat took her from an abusive home and gave her the love and gentleness she had never known before.

lisalee
03-04-2007, 05:33 PM
Praying for sweet Phillip to find a wonderful forever home. He's gorgeous. :)

ShylanHal
03-04-2007, 11:34 PM
what a cute boy! If it weren't for the fact that I live WAY too far away for me to get him and without a car, I would so want to take him in. He's such a darling little boy! plus I love tuxies. ^_^
Adorably boy, I'm sure he'll find a loving home soon!