PDA

View Full Version : Who has these breeds..Give way giclees ..

borzoimom
02-28-2007, 09:17 AM
a Golden, a brindle bull mastiff, afghan hound, springer spaniels, a merle sheltie show, ... uh.. lets see what else .. The reason for my question is- I am not going to be doing giclees all this spring and summer as I will not be staying at shows. With Galina being bred, and only Zubin showing- I wont have time. No sense in these sitting here.
Owners will be taken over non owners. I will send them to you- all you pay is the shipping charge COD, but I will box them up.
Most are 20x16 and all are high quality in wood frames. No frames will be included. Here is what I have.. The springer spaniel puppies is a group of 4. I do not have a picture that only shows that one- but I will add it as soon as my camera recharges.
*** Please note- those of you that contributed your dog etc for my show display will be receiving my copy I have. If you do not want it or its okay to give to someone else- please pm me. Thank you..***

Husky_mom
02-28-2007, 11:04 AM
I donīt have any of these but anna_66 has BON!!!.....the brindle mastiff......It would be so awesome for her to have it........

borzoimom
02-28-2007, 11:05 AM
I donīt have any of these but anna_66 has BON!!!.....the brindle mastiff......It would be so awesome for her to have it........
Okay mastiff is held until she either accepts or refuses..Please tell her to pm me one way or the other.

Muddy4paws
02-28-2007, 04:02 PM
I know we have a springer on PT! Hes a very gorgeous boy called Bob! I'm sure the username is ChrisH or something close to that? :o

borzoimom
02-28-2007, 04:06 PM
I know we have a springer on PT! Hes a very gorgeous boy called Bob! I'm sure the username is ChrisH or something close to that? :o
Until I hear otherwise- held on reserve. Please ask them to pm me.

borzoimom
02-28-2007, 05:24 PM
Mastiff is now gone to Anna- hope you enjoy it! pm me your address where you want it shipped to.

borzoimom
03-01-2007, 09:01 AM
Okay- the mastiff is taken, and probably the springer- who wants the horse, the afghan hound and the sheltie?

Ceph
03-01-2007, 09:05 AM
I really like the horse...I dont have one but I love them....if no one goes after it I would gladly take it...

Also on a side note, now that you're not doing it...I am looking to get three of these done...one for my uncle whose red dobe just recently past (they were very close) and one of Jay for dad and one of Deedee for mom....who would I contact now?

Thanks

borzoimom
03-01-2007, 09:10 AM
I really like the horse...I dont have one but I love them....if no one goes after it I would gladly take it...

Also on a side note, now that you're not doing it...I am looking to get three of these done...one for my uncle whose red dobe just recently past (they were very close) and one of Jay for dad and one of Deedee for mom....who would I contact now?

Thanks
I am still doing it just not going to shows. You can send in your photo to [email protected] . The information on this is still in marketplace area.

Ceph
03-01-2007, 10:00 AM
Awsome :) . As soon as I get a picture of Loki I will send you the three.

borzoimom
03-01-2007, 08:35 PM
sheltie is now reserved..

GreyhoundGirl
03-02-2007, 01:57 PM
We don't have any afgahns on PT (at least I don't think so ) so you might want to cross post somewhere else, too. ;)

Suki Wingy
03-02-2007, 03:22 PM
crosspost the afghan to wdlb.6.forumer.com the owner has one and co owns another. Zoot Afghans, and her name is Candi. :)

borzoimom
03-02-2007, 03:42 PM
crosspost the afghan to wdlb.6.forumer.com the owner has one and co owns another. Zoot Afghans, and her name is Candi. :)
Thank you.