PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow......

Laura's Babies
02-27-2007, 10:35 AM
I am sad to say that tomorrow is the day I go back to work. :( I SOOOO don't want to leave this time! The boat is going in the shipyard in Kentucky for a few days so we have a long trip ahead of us to get there. I will be leaving out in the wee hours tomorrow morning.

To keep this kitty related...Update on Kitty Boo, she has discovered the perch at the kitchen window. Yesterday she decided she wanted to get up there but Samantha and Giz was there so she sat there and stared at them, growling at them from time to time for about a hour. One by one, they got down and soon as they both had left, she jumped right on up. She is so much more active here than she was before.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2931.jpg

kuhio98
02-27-2007, 10:41 AM
It's hard leaving the babies, isn't it? I leave on Thursday for 2 weeks. It just kills me to see how much Willy and Willow grow while I'm gone.

Have you decided whether to leave Kitty Boo free to roam the house while you're gone?

Freckles
02-27-2007, 11:12 AM
Did you put this year's schedule on your family website? I like to keep track of you so I know when to expect new pictures. :)

Laura's Babies
02-27-2007, 02:08 PM
I have decided to let Boo roam since she is already spending so much time up here with the rest of them and HOPEING that they will all have some sort of agreement to get along or tolerating one another in that time. Rie has instructions that if she comes over and there is furr everywhere, to shut her up in the room.

Freckles, I haven't made the schedule yet for this year because sometime during the year, we are going to have to do a flop over or we will be doing crew change between Christmas and New Years and that just isn't done.. It is up to the Captains to decide when we will do it and they haven't decided yet.. I will get off this time MARCH 28!! So, I will see ya'll sometime shortly afterwards!! Until then, know I WILL miss all of you and your babies!

lvpets2002
02-27-2007, 03:54 PM
:) Oh darn its that time again for the ship to carry on.. Well be safe & tell Rie to keep us posted on what all is going on with you & the babies..

Donnaj4962
02-27-2007, 03:55 PM
Have a great trip Laura! I know you will miss your furbabies and they will miss you! I am sure everyone will be fine, as usual! We always miss you when you are on the boat!

Safe sailing! ;)

catmandu
02-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Have A Great Time Laura , And I Hope You Knowthat Theres Always A Contingent Of Cat Angels When You Travel On Your Ship As They Love To See The Mighty Mississippi River And All The Towns On Her Shores.
I Saw A Trip On Pbs One Time And I Think That Would Make A Great Vacation.
Kitty Roo Will Be All Right And Will Probably Be Curling With Your Cats By The Time You Return.

Laura's Babies
02-28-2007, 04:13 AM
It is time to go, time to hit the road and start that long drive to Kentucky to find that boat. I will miss all of you and all of my babies SO much.. until we meet again, God Bless..

CultureJunky
02-28-2007, 06:56 AM
Have a great time away Laura, it'll go faster than you expect.
Give the cats a kiss from me too before you go, have a saft journey.
I look forward to seeing you on PT again soon

Kate

AbbyMom
02-28-2007, 07:12 AM
Good bye, Laura. Have a great trip. Fingers and paws crossed that Kitty Boo and the others get along while you're gone.

catfamily
02-28-2007, 07:45 AM
Be safe and don't worry.I'm sure all the kids will work it out on their own.They'll be fine.

Medusa
02-28-2007, 12:18 PM
Have a wonderful trip and rest assured that your kitties will be fine.

Blessings,
Mary