PDA

View Full Version : Hello Newbie

Poodles_Are_Best
06-29-2002, 10:17 AM
Hihttp://www.plauder-smilies.de/wave.gifMy name is Susan. I'm 20 years old and I still live with my parents *LOL* I hope to have my own apartment one of these days soon. I'm a proud owner of a 3 year old Poodle named Pete. And my parents have a 15 year old Poodle named Snowball. When I move out I hope to have a cat of my own. Well thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. Tina told me about this place she said everyone is really nice here. Well can't wait to meet the rest of you.http://www.plauder-smilies.de/biglaugh.gif

pupper-lover
06-29-2002, 10:18 AM
Howdy! I'm Jenny the PUPPER-LOVER. Welcome to da group:D .

Karen
06-29-2002, 10:22 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! There are some real poodle fans here who will appreciate your name! :)

Poodles_Are_Best
06-29-2002, 10:27 AM
Thank you bothhttp://www.plauder-smilies.de/imu2.gif

tatsxxx11
06-29-2002, 10:38 AM
A big PT welcome to you both, Susan, Pete and Snowball!!:) I know you will find many animal loving friends here! A very friendly place for sure! Of course, it is the weekend, so hang in there...many people are away from the board! I know everyone will be so happy to meet you! And you know, we insist on you posting pictures of the furfamily:) My name is Sandra and I have 2 dogs, Star and Cody, a Lab and Husky/Shep, 2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea pigs, Squeekers and Moonbeam! Welcome!

Sam's My Baby
06-29-2002, 10:38 AM
Welcome to pettalk! I cant wait to hear more about your furbabies!:)

anna_66
06-29-2002, 12:38 PM
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome1.gif
Hope you'll like it here, it's a wonderful place!

zippy-kat
06-29-2002, 01:14 PM
HI and Welcome!!

lovemymaltese
06-29-2002, 01:18 PM
Hello, welcome to Pet Talk. I think that you will be very happy here.

Tina
06-30-2002, 09:28 AM
Hey Susan! Welcome! Talk to ya later!

rg_girlca
06-30-2002, 11:02 AM
Hi Susan and welcome to Pet Talk. You are going to love it here.:D

By the way Anna66 I just love your welcome sign.

Aspen and Misty
06-30-2002, 01:04 PM
Hi Susan welcome to pet talk! You will love it here!

Gepansy
06-30-2002, 02:37 PM
Hi! Welcome to Pet Talk....We're from West Virginia too!

Rachel
06-30-2002, 04:33 PM
Hi, I'm one of the poodle fans Karen was talking about, even though my dog, Hannah is only half poodle. The other half is cocker so she's a Cockapoo. Please tell us more about your poodles. We love to hear stories of the antics of other people's dogs. Hannah is now 6, so her antics days are farther between, but sometimes she can be a real character. Then we say....*that's the poodle in her.* I, like you, hope to have a cat one day. Being more than twice your age, all I can say is don't wait too long or you might end up being married to a man who is reluctant to going along with that plan.

KYS
06-30-2002, 06:38 PM
posted by Poodles_Are_Best
My name is Susan. I'm 20 years old and I still live with my parents *LOL* I hope to have my own apartment one of these days soon. I'm a proud owner of a 3 year old Poodle named Pete. >>>>>

Welcome to Pet Talk Susan,

I lived with my mom until I got married.
Don't rush it, once you move out
than you will have BIG BILLS. lol

I love poodles, we use to have a toy poodle terrier mix
until she passed away about 5 years ago. I still miss her.

Pam
06-30-2002, 07:20 PM
Hi Susan and welcome to Pet Talk! You will find some wonderful people here. I hope you will enjoy it! I'm a poodle lover too. Right now I am the proud mama of a 1 1/2 year old standard poodle named Bella. She is a real character and I love her to pieces. I have had four other poodles in the past but they are all at the Rainbow Bridge now. I've had toys, one mini, and Bella is my second standard. I would love to hear more about Pete and Snowball, and if you can, we love pictures here at Pet Talk! :)

ramanth
07-01-2002, 09:34 AM
Hi Susan! Welcome to Pet Talk!

Don't worry about being 20 and still living with your parents. I just moved out and I'm 25! :D

If you have a great relationship with them.... it's all good. :)

Can't wait to see pics of your furbabies!