PDA

View Full Version : OMG wish me luck!!

animal_rescue
02-26-2007, 10:05 PM
So at the IKC show Julie and I went over to the Neo section and struck up a conversation with this guy who(him and his wife) breed and show Neos. I asked if I could take a pic and when I did he told me I had to take his card, it was a rule. :p

Well after we walked away I was looking at the card and noticed they are practically right next to me! You do not know how excited that made me! haha So when I got home that night, I e-mailed them and told them that if they needed help at dog shows or anything I would totally do it!
The wife e-mailed me back and said she was looking for kennel work, help at dog shows, and get this I get to help teach the pups to show! She told me it would be $5.00 gas money for whenever I worked there, $8.00 an hour, and she's going to pay for confirmation classes. I'm way excited and I know this is going to be an AWESOME experience for me!! So I hope this all goes well and if it does, then I'll be quitting my job at the HS to work for them on the weekends as well.

Here is one of their dogs, Apollos.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid224/pb48049684489655a17d10257f2c3b747/ea89c599.jpg

and their website.
http://centurianmastini.net/

Taz_Zoee
02-26-2007, 10:42 PM
Wow, that just fell right in your lap, didn't it? That is so cool.
Good Luck!! Let us know how it goes and take lots of pics if you can. :D

Danegirl2208
02-26-2007, 11:54 PM
WOW! What wonderful opportunity for you! Funny thing, i've visted their website a few times before :) I LOVE Contessa...She comes from my absolute favorite mastini breeder in Italy, Del Gheno....im so jealous that you may get to see her! :) Good luck and keep us updated!!

Freedom
02-27-2007, 07:40 AM
OOooooh, what a terrific opportunity! Super fun ahead for you!

animal_rescue
02-27-2007, 04:01 PM
I'm going to meet them sometime this week, Thursday or Friday, I'm not sure yet. But man I'm excited! :D

Ginger's Mom
02-27-2007, 04:05 PM
Very cool, I hope it workd out for you. :)