PDA

View Full Version : Make it go away!!

animal_rescue
02-26-2007, 07:24 PM
Since sometime around 3rd hour at school this morning I got this bad headache and it has yet to go away, It's now 7:20 pm. I took 2 Tylenol earlier but it literally did nothing to me. When I took a bath it went away but as soon as I got out it started right back up. Any ideas what I can do or any comforting words please?! lol I've basically just laid on my couch the whole time I've been home trying to fall asleep, which isn't working either. :(

Ceph
02-26-2007, 07:28 PM
2 alieve or excedring migraine, those are the only two that do it for me.

also water...lots of water.

Karen
02-26-2007, 07:32 PM
Awww, sending hugs. Maybe a nice mug of hot chocolate or blueberry tea will help? The steam might have the same effect as a bath did.

RedHedd
02-26-2007, 08:48 PM
Excedrin Migraine is the only thing that works for me. Walgreen's has their own version of it, which is exactly the same in formula, but a lot cheaper. Check your local drugstore.

Be careful with chocolate as that can cause migraines.

Argranade
02-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Another reason while I could not stand my school,

Every single time I wen't I got migraine's it's so weird ever since I stoped they stoped.

I just slept them out, advil and sleep is what you need ... maybe a warm water bottle too.

BC_MoM
02-26-2007, 09:04 PM
Whenever my sister would get bad headaches, she would put some vinegar on a cloth and breath it in, and it usually got rid of the headache or relieved it.

areias
02-26-2007, 09:39 PM
1300 mg of aspirin does the trick for me. No less! So...usually...4 of the 325mg aspirin. Although it is technically not recommended..probably considered overdosing..but that is the only way I can make it through a headache without sleeping. :rolleyes:

animal_rescue
02-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Thanks guys! My parents weren't home so I couldn't find anything to take but my mom gave me to Alieves and I feel better but I think it's an adrenalin rush, posting in Dog General! :D