PDA

View Full Version : Zelda: Twilight Princess

slleipnir
02-26-2007, 05:27 PM
Anyone play this game?

I've recently started to play and I have to admit, it's pretty fun. (It's a game for the game cube or Wii)

It's kinda neat because you actually turn into a wolf for parts of the game. (you also have your horse when in human form) pretty cool game.

The Cat Factory
02-26-2007, 05:36 PM
I am a huge Zelda fan, so I bought it a while ago. I love it! :D

Kalei
02-26-2007, 05:44 PM
I am a huuuuuge Zelda fan, but I haven't been able to play the new game yet:( I hear it's amazing!

GreyhoundGirl
02-26-2007, 05:58 PM
I was counting down the day untill it came out... only there were 3 wiis available in the whole province... and I wasn't lucky anough to nab one. But I know my brother is getting it for his birthday on march 5th. So I'll be able to play it then. Yay! :D It looks so awesome being a wolf. The graphics on him are SO good! :D

BC_MoM
02-26-2007, 06:36 PM
My brother loves the game, too. I think he's beaten it already. Molly loves it when my brother makes the wolf howl. She runs up to the TV and cocks her head, hehe.

dogzr#1
02-26-2007, 06:43 PM
This is one of my favorite games! I have it on the GameCube and have beaten it! It was soo fun! I am just trying to finish everything, like getting all 20 hearts and beating the Cave of Ordeals and such. I absolutely love the fact that you turn into a wolf, and....

*SPOILERS*

You can turn into a wolf whenever you want later on in the game. Oh and Midna isn't evil, in case some of you think so.

slleipnir
02-26-2007, 06:54 PM
This is one of my favorite games! I have it on the GameCube and have beaten it! It was soo fun! I am just trying to finish everything, like getting all 20 hearts and beating the Cave of Ordeals and such. I absolutely love the fact that you turn into a wolf, and....

*SPOILERS*

You can turn into a wolf whenever you want later on in the game. Oh and Midna isn't evil, in case some of you think so.

Yeah I just got to that part. It's awesome :D

dogzr#1
02-26-2007, 06:56 PM
Man I want to play it now! I can't though because it's part of the school week! :p

slleipnir
02-26-2007, 07:03 PM
Did you do that minigame thing with the parrot where the water temper is? You fly with one of those bird-monsters and get these orange/watermellon/strawberrys for points. You need like 10,000 pts? Just wondering what the prize is

dogzr#1
02-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Oh I love that game! The prize is just a heartpiece, and if you beat your high score, you get 100 rupees. The easiest way to get to 10,000 is just to get ALLL the oranges and just fly around the others. You'll get like 20 or so in a row so your points add up reallly quickly. Now, if you want a challenge, try getting all the strawberries! I've almost done it, only missing it by one or two, but it is soo fun!

Vette
02-28-2007, 04:04 AM
I love watching my brother play that game. :D an ive throught of playing the game myself... but the controllers are weird to me.. the fact that you have wiggle or swing the controls around to get the character to swing his sword around on the game confuses the heck out of me just watching someone play it. :o

im used to regular controllers where you just use a joy sticks an buttons to get your character to do whatever. no having to wiggle/swing controllers around. LOL

if you get stuck on the game,, just lemmie know. we got a walkthrough book for it :)