PDA

View Full Version : Amy has done it again!

Laura's Babies
02-26-2007, 10:49 AM
With the arrival of Kitty Boo in our house and having company all week end that brought 2 more cats and a dog into the house, I was so worried about her stress levels. I have the Feliway plug ins in use here so it could be those, but her stress just seem not to be a problem.... but I was still thrown into shock when I saw her getting up here for the first time in ages. She was pleased as punch with herself and she stayed up here until late last night.

Here is when she first got there and she was rubbing her face all over it like she was so happy to be there again.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2953.jpg

Here, she had settled in and was just the proudest of herself and of coarse I was standing there telling her how proud I was of her.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2954.jpg

Her CH seems to have leveled off now and her birthday brought NO deline in her last fall like it usually does. My sister was so shocked at her and just wanted to cry everytime she saw her walk saying that was the most pitiful thing she has ever seen but I kept telling her that Amy is a happy, spoiled little girl, she is healthy, happy, plays and normal in every way except for her abilities to get around. She does seem to be moving around a whole lot more than she use to, exploring things she hasn't before and a whole lot happier... Feliway? (If so, I am ordering a whole case of that stuff!)

jazzcat
02-26-2007, 10:53 AM
That is great Laura!!!! She looks so absolutely adorable in those pictures. What a sweetheart!

krazyaboutkatz
02-26-2007, 11:28 AM
This is wonderful news Laura.:) She sure looks very happy and content up on the cat tree.:) I hope she continues to do well.:)

catlover4ever
02-26-2007, 12:08 PM
Oh Laura, such a wonderful, happy post. Amy never ceases to amaze me. She is one lucky kitty to have you....and you are lucky to have one special kitty. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-26-2007, 12:14 PM
Aw, what a sweetie! I'm glad she is getting around better too! Give her a head kiss from me, ok? :D

Laura's Babies
02-26-2007, 12:48 PM
We had our "grooming" session this morning where I got the shedding tool and we did our closeness/bonding thing, that is our very special time together that we both just love to share with each other. She had a good working over with the shedding tool and is happily sleeping in the kennel now, all relaxed and happy.

I was SO blessed the day she came into my life, who would have guessed the things she would teach me and she knows my world revolves around her.

I wish you could see Kitty Boo watching her. She looks so puzzeled when she watches Amy walking around... I am sure Amy is her first experience with a CH kitty too and when Boo comes up the hall, the first one she looks for is Amy and soon as she sees her, she growls at her non stop.. Sometimes, Amy growls back, other times she could care less. Right now, Boo is tippy toeing up to the kennel Amy is sleeping in, trying to check her out. She is showing more interest in Amy than she has any of the rest of them... I think those two are going to end up being best buddies or the worst enemies.. Time will tell.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Oh Laura, it sure does my heart good to see Amy doing so well! She is such a sweety and it's good to know her decline has at least leveled off. I love how she is just so proud of herself when she accomplishes something like getting to the top of her post. :D

Freedom
02-27-2007, 07:56 AM
If I understand, Feliway relaxes them. So that could be helping Amy! Whatever, it is so great to see her exploring and happily snuggling in new spots!

kimlovescats
02-27-2007, 10:08 AM
Way to go, Amy!!! We are so proud of you, and you are on SPECIAL girl! Kissies to you sweet girl and hugs to your proud Meowmmy!!! :D