PDA

View Full Version : Guilty or innocent?

catnapper
02-26-2007, 08:22 AM
I need your help. I've been framed. They claim I was up to no good and was eating doggy food. Me?! Eat doggy food?

But they claim they have evidence against me. Can you help me?

Hey guys, Grandma here. Don't believe that blue-eyed cherub. He's a little devil! We do have photgraphic evidence (that boy has a good use of the english language and computer already! :p) so unless someone can convince me these photos are fakes and part of a conspiracy, I'm going to believe them.

Hmmm... nobody's looking
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Cameron/Nones-looking.jpg

I'll just have a little taste
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Cameron/DoggyFood-1.jpg

Its me again, I want to tell you just how helpful I am around here. Really. Those photos? They were part of the set up. I was just making sure Nicki's dish had fresh food and water. Seee.... I'm so helpful!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Cameron/Who-me.jpg

Don't believe me? Here I am helping my mommy fold my laundry
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Cameron/bighelp.jpg

*Ahem* Cam, you have some serious incriminating evidence on you!

What incriminating evidence would that be?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Cameron/incriminating-evidence.jpg

Ummm.... doggy kibble on your lip.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Cameron/Cheerio-lip.jpg

So, is Cam busted or framed? You decide! :p :D

DrKym
02-26-2007, 08:27 AM
He has been framed! Any boy that cute did not willingly commit dog food theft!

The dog framed him to get extra cuddles......................... :p The boy is innocent, time for a shopping spree to celabrate ;)

Daisy and Delilah
02-26-2007, 08:36 AM
Don't worry Cam. I have a good lawyer for you, on the phone, as we speak. Honestly!! Who could ever want to frame you like that cutie pie!!

What dog food??? And.....you were trying to be so helpful. What are people thinking? ;)

ramanth
02-26-2007, 08:37 AM
Framed! After all the food was left out at his level. ;) :D

JenBKR
02-26-2007, 08:56 AM
Framed - no one that cute could possibly be guilty of eating doggy food! Poor Cam was just trying to be helpful ;)

Lobodeb
02-26-2007, 09:46 AM
Cam, claim you're doing quality control! You have to ensure that the doggie gets only Grade A food. If it's not good enough for, you, it's not good enough for her!

Cam, you're a doll face, blue eyed, angel! Wanna come play with Hugito?

Great pics, Kim. Does that outfit still fit him?

jenluckenbach
02-26-2007, 10:11 AM
I think the jury is still out on this one. ;)

catnapper
02-26-2007, 10:12 AM
Does that outfit still fit him?
Oh crud! I forgot to take potos of him in it! :( I am soooo sorry, I told Ashley I wanted to, but got so wrapped up in work that I never had the chance :( These are actually the first photos I've taken of him in a month. I did one video last week or the week before, but no photos. Gosh.... working 60 hours a week stinks. I hardly get to see the little dude and no time to photograph him. At least I'm making money to pay the bills :)

To answer your question, nope. He's growing so fast. He was in the 6-9 month clothes for such a short period. He's now in 12 month clothing.

Laura's Babies
02-26-2007, 10:16 AM
Life teaches us that things are not always what they seem to be and with all the new grafic programs.. I am sure these pictures are ALTERED! He is being FRAMED!! :eek:

kuhio98
02-26-2007, 11:47 AM
Cam ~ You are a very smart boy! No wonder your eyes are so bright and your hair is so shiny! :p

joycenalex
02-27-2007, 04:44 PM
you are sooooo busted dude. but relax, kibble tastes alot like many high fiber cereals, so ask for a little sugar for the next...quality check LOL :D

shais_mom
02-27-2007, 11:35 PM
he's too cute to be busted to

FRAMED it is! :)

k9krazee
02-27-2007, 11:42 PM
He's growing so fast, what a cutie!! It's okay Cam, I think you're innocent!

kimlovescats
02-28-2007, 07:55 AM
Guilty, innocent? ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! :D

catnapper
02-28-2007, 10:31 AM
Ok folks.... I've gotten a couple PMs about this thread. This self-righteousness and the atttitudes her are some of the things I'm hating about PT right now (you might have noticed a distinct dearth of my posts)

Do you all really think we're that stupid to actually let him eat dog food? We were right there. We either caught the food as he tried to put it in his mouth or immediately removed it from his mouth. He just has a ball doing this and still has no concept of "no" so rather than fight him right now, we're just letting him explore and learn.

The last photo was actually a Cheerio, not dog food, but it made for a cuter story. Yes, he's already eating solid food quite nicely.

So those who PMed me, thanks for ruining a thread that I had fun with. :(

caseysmom
02-28-2007, 10:41 AM
Good lord Kim you have to be kidding. I can't believe it, what kid went through there childhood without trying dog or cat food? Jeez....my daughter volunteers at a vets office, every new food he gets he tries....its not like it raw, its kibble for gods sake.

borzoimom
02-28-2007, 11:04 AM
We know you know a child can choke on pet food or digest the vitamin mix and chemicals- however- keep in mind- like yesterday- we had over 740 PEOPLE on line at one time. Not everyone knows that this could be dangerious- .. and not just for choking. Just like the video on another site of a dog jumping a very large jump- .. Yea the person knew the dog could do it, and trained for it- but you get someone just reading that is like- well I will teach my dog to jump a jump too high. Its the audience- all ages- all experiences.

DrKym
02-28-2007, 11:06 AM
Oh cmon!!
My kids ate milk bones every time they visited gramma, they lived long nuff to marry and reproduce! GEEZE
And for those that worry about him eating kibble .....if you would worry about a human consuming it, maybe you should rethink what you are feeding?
Seems like Kim is happy with her grandbaby and her kibble! Wait til Cam learns to eat worms and bugs!

WTG gramma and let him have fun! No harm no foul!!
*hands Cam a Milk Bone to bonk ppl with*

Whisk_Luva
02-28-2007, 11:15 AM
How could he be guilty he is soooooo CUTE!

Blue_Frog
02-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Ok folks.... I've gotten a couple PMs about this thread. This self-righteousness and the atttitudes her are some of the things I'm hating about PT right now (you might have noticed a distinct dearth of my posts)

Do you all really think we're that stupid to actually let him eat dog food? We were right there. We either caught the food as he tried to put it in his mouth or immediately removed it from his mouth. He just has a ball doing this and still has no concept of "no" so rather than fight him right now, we're just letting him explore and learn.

The last photo was actually a Cheerio, not dog food, but it made for a cuter story. Yes, he's already eating solid food quite nicely.

Oh man ... I don't normally post in threads about peoples kids, but I had to after reading what you said above. I think the look on his face as you busted him at the bowl is just priceless -- and try not to let the cranks get to you. I enjoyed your thread, and for the most part it seems that a lot of other PTers did as well. Heck, my mom has some pictures of me sharing the milkbones with the dog, and I turned out mostly normal.

I'm sure that the people who are complaining about the potential of letting the kid eat the dogfood are the same ones who would happily plonk their kids down at a Taco Bell -- which is likely on par with dogfood ;)

Please don't let a few people dissuade you from posting your pics!

Killearn Kitties
02-28-2007, 11:24 AM
I haven't heard heard what A&P's investigations revealed? ;) :D
They are on the case aren't they???

catnapper
02-28-2007, 11:29 AM
I haven't heard heard what A&P's investigations revealed? ;) :D
They are on the case aren't they???
LOL... Allen will let Cam near him, but Pouncer flees the scene. How effective can the team be if one member of the team won't stay on scene? ;) :p :D

Scooter's Mom
02-28-2007, 11:49 AM
From someone who actually ate rabbit food as a child - he's innocent and oh so adorable!

caseysmom
02-28-2007, 12:02 PM
We know you know a child can choke on pet food or digest the vitamin mix and chemicals- however- keep in mind- like yesterday- we had over 740 PEOPLE on line at one time. Not everyone knows that this could be dangerious- .. and not just for choking. Just like the video on another site of a dog jumping a very large jump- .. Yea the person knew the dog could do it, and trained for it- but you get someone just reading that is like- well I will teach my dog to jump a jump too high. Its the audience- all ages- all experiences.

Kids can choke on people food too for gods sake.

Vela
02-28-2007, 12:12 PM
Oh for heaven's sake, stop PMing her about her funny "photo story". If someone REALLY let their kid eat the dog food it still wouldn't kill them, they eat bugs and worms! And kids can choke on anything. Stop that and leave her alone, that's just ridiculous.

jackie
02-28-2007, 02:28 PM

Hahahahah, what is with some people.

I have probably consumed at least a pound of pet food in my life. I remember eating cat food with my cousin when we were little, and we couldn't have even been that little if I remember it. Actually I attribute my healthy coat and teeth to it!

LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE!

Lobodeb
02-28-2007, 11:48 PM

OMG!! :eek: Are you serious that you got PMs because of this thread? What is this place coming to? We were all laughing and enjoying Cam's cute little antics and as always, someone has to go take a dump on the corner. :rolleyes:

Kim, I'm so sorry the spoilers ruined your fun. Please don't let them stop you from posting pics of that little cutie pie of yours.

shais_mom
03-01-2007, 12:33 AM
:eek: I can't believe you got pm's - did their kids live in a bubble?
I can remember drinking out of the dogs bowl! And I'm fine!

Killearn Kitties
03-01-2007, 03:18 AM
LOL... Allen will let Cam near him, but Pouncer flees the scene. How effective can the team be if one member of the team won't stay on scene? ;) :p :D
I am very disappointed to hear this, Pounce. :(

Think of the professional reputation that A&P Investigations have built up over the years. Think of all the late nights working, poring over the evidence, leaving no stone unturned in your search for truth and justice; not to mention what could happen to your professional indemnity insurance premiums if Cameron takes legal action. Now there is a potential miscarriage of justice situation in your own home and you have fled the scene?

It is time to stiffen your backbone, put your fears aside, and get that boy off!

Pawsitive Thinking
03-01-2007, 05:12 AM
Another nice thread turned nasty........

Cam - I have often licked dog and cat food off my fingers by accident and am still here to tell the tale. Read this again...

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=122881

Lizzie
03-01-2007, 09:00 AM
That was an adorable photo-essay and, like everyone else, I would never have the heart to find Cam guilty of anything. What are you going to do when he turns those big blue eyes on you when he's seven and he's tried to drive your car?!

To add to the list of things we ate when children. My brother sucked on lumps of coal. He's pretty normal, even by my standards. I chewed newspaper, and in the fifties there was lots of toxic stuff in that. I'm actually famous in my family for having eaten a 10 shilling postal order (worth about $50 or so in today's currency). If I'm ever hauled up in court for something, I'll use injesting toxic inks when I was 3 or 4 as my defence.

smokey the elder
03-01-2007, 12:35 PM
He's innocent, I tell you! :p About all the grumpy grouches: "Every party needs a party pooper, that's the reason we invited you!" :p ;)

Queen of Poop
03-01-2007, 12:51 PM
I think he's innocent. Anyone that cute couldn't be guilty of anything except being too cute!!!

Thank you for the giggles. I am so sorry the boo birds pooped on your parade yet again.

People, if you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all. Lovely how you hide in a PM rather than standing up here and saying your piece.

As a note, my brother used to take a shovel of sand in his mouth from the outside sandbox when we were kids. He loved to grind it between his teeth. He survived and would still be with us today were it not for a car accident that claimed his life.

Lori Jordan
03-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Oh My i needed that laugh,Regardless he is adorable!