PDA

View Full Version : Drive carefully everybody

IRescue452
02-26-2007, 07:49 AM
I called into work this morning. I made it to the highway going 10 miles an hour, slowed down for the stop sign, and did a 360 spin (closer to 380). SInce I was turned back toward school I decided to keep driving back and call in. We aren't even cancelled and we are out in no man's land wisconsin. Ironic the song that was playing was Nickelback If Everyone Cared (amen I'm alive)
Drive carefully everybody who has bad weather, I don't want to hear about any car crashes.

Freedom
02-26-2007, 09:50 AM
Glad to hear YOU are OK! Whew, I HATE those spins.

We FINALLY got SNOW!!! We have 2 maybe 3 inches on the ground. Too bad this is the first day the kids return to school after a week off; I bet they will be antsy and have little time to focus on the teachers.

Laura's Babies
02-26-2007, 10:21 AM
I could not drive in the snow, sleet, ice.. I am a BIG CHICKEN!

davidpizzica
02-26-2007, 12:28 PM
I'll be VERY careful! I've already had over my quota of car accidents for a lifetime! Everyone please be Very careful driving especially at intersections where you may be careful, but the other guy may not be!

DJFyrewolf36
02-26-2007, 07:28 PM
I'll be VERY careful! I've already had over my quota of car accidents for a lifetime! Everyone please be Very careful driving especially at intersections where you may be careful, but the other guy may not be!

Amen! Recient experences have taught me that it isn't YOU you have to worry about most times it's the people you CAN'T control! Everyone do be careful and mindful of others on the road today.

Prayers for safe travel for ALL!