PDA

View Full Version : WTH! This was really freaky

Simba_is_my_cat
02-25-2007, 12:38 PM
Yes, this is about cats

Like, I woke up last night at 5:30, and well, my cat was at the end of my bed. Please note that I have only one pet. I heard my cats', cat toy in the living room. My cat was still on my bed. I layed in bed for about 10 mintes, it didn't stop. Then finally I built up the courage to go see what it was. I saw two glowing cat eye's where the toy was. My cat was still sleeping on my bed. I was to freaked out to go and tell my parents. I absolutely know I was not dreaming.
But that is not the only incident like that. My mom once had a cat besides mine, crawl up on her in the middle of the night. When she rolled over to see if it was my cat, it was gone. And my cat was on the end of her bed. I am so freaked out right now.
I think this "ghost cat" is the spirit of my mom's old cat, Juliet. Juliet died about 15 years ago.

Simba_is_my_cat
02-25-2007, 01:02 PM
Hello?

Kalei
02-25-2007, 01:08 PM
Wow! That is very freaky...someday if you ever see those glowing eyes again, you really should just go out towards it and try to touch it to see if it is a real cat or just a ghost...but I can understand why you would be scared.

Good Luck with your cat haunting.

Simba_is_my_cat
02-25-2007, 01:43 PM
I know. I got on to myself earlier because I didn't go torwards it. I was way to scared to really even talk at that moment.

Kalei
02-25-2007, 02:05 PM
I don't blame ya, I'd be scared too...does it happen every night or just once and awhile?

Simba_is_my_cat
02-25-2007, 03:03 PM
This is the first time

sweetpatata6
02-25-2007, 03:20 PM
Do you have a cat door into the house? That may be the problem, that another cat is getting in.

Simba_is_my_cat
02-25-2007, 03:32 PM
Nope! No kitty door! I am almost positive it is a cat spirit. :eek:

Laura's Babies
02-25-2007, 03:53 PM
I would have HAD to go look! I would love to think their spirits can come back and visit us...

What happened to me one night was different than what happened to you because I DID go investigate. I heard talking. I thought it was somebody outside but it kept getting louder and louder. I noticed flickering lights up in my living room and the talking was becoming very loud. I got up to go see what it was and there was my cat, standing on the TV remote.. He had managed to cut it on somehow and step on the vloume and kept pressing.. Now I keep my remote turned upside down.

catmandu
02-25-2007, 05:34 PM
THE FOUND CAT ANGELS OFTEN COME BACK AND VISIT.
DONT BE AFRAID IF ITS JULIET ANGEL AS SHE MEANS YOU NO HARM SHES JUST CHECKING UP ON HER GUARDIANS AND SEEING THAT YOU ARE ALL RIGHT.
MY POUNCER ANGEL LOVES TO SIT ON THE ENCLOSED PORCH AND SEE HOW THINGS ARE AT THE HOTEL.SADLY SHE PASSED ON ABOUT A YEAR BEFORE I BOUGHT THE HOUSE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/PouncerFirstCat.jpg

AND SHE LOVES TO NIBBLE ON THE NUTRO MAX IN THE DISHES , HER FAVORITE FOOD.

momcat
02-25-2007, 05:46 PM
Freaky for sure! :eek: :eek: I'm wondering if another cat managed to get in your house through an open window or maybe a door that wasn't closed completely. Possibly some entry place you're not aware of? Did you notice if any food from your kitty's dish was eaten or any toys might have been moved? Please keep us posted on this?

Simba_is_my_cat
02-25-2007, 06:02 PM
Well, number one, everything was closed and locked last night. When I woke this morning, I found the toy the "cat: was playing with, in front of my door.

catmandu
02-25-2007, 06:22 PM
I Am Sure That Juliet Angel Is Sorry That She Scraed You And Wants You To Know That She Means No Harm.
Like Casper Shes Kind To Every Living Creature And Just Wants To Be Your Friend.