PDA

View Full Version : Borzoi snow video- Look at Hottie Go!! updt#10

borzoimom
02-25-2007, 09:08 AM
With now 7 inches and still falling- they just Love the snow! It turns Hottie into a puppy! ( and yes- he did come back to the back out of the woods. )
" Hottie running" View My Video (http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=3z1eipz) , and Galina and Zubin free for all View My Video (http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=42uqvsn) .
They are a little hard to see with the snow coming down hard, and of course- they are white but its good enough for now until this stops tomorrow morning.

chocolatepuppy
02-25-2007, 09:53 AM
It looks like your pups were enjoying the snow! :D

critter crazy
02-25-2007, 10:29 AM
Awww....they were having so much fun! Galina was cracking me up with her laying down!

borzoimom
02-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Borzois LOVE snow- they even rub the side of their faces in it.. lol..

Canis-Lupess
02-25-2007, 10:34 AM
My dogs always loved snow too but we get less and less these days...blah!!! :( Hardly had any round here this winter. My dogs liked to roll in it and eat it and Jess loves catching snowballs and attacking snowmen, lol.

It always sounds strange listening to your accents on these vids...me being from Yorkshire in the UK and speaking with a broad Yorkshire accent, you'd probably have difficulty understanding me, lol.

borzoimom
02-25-2007, 10:37 AM
My dogs always loved snow too but we get less and less these days...blah!!! :( Hardly had any round here this winter. My dogs liked to roll in it and eat it and Jess loves catching snowballs and attacking snowmen, lol.

It always sounds strange listening to your accents on these vids...me being from Yorkshire in the UK and speaking with a broad Yorkshire accent, you'd probably have difficulty understanding me, lol.
LOL- probably so.. lol..
Hottie is usually alot slower in his run- unless its snow! He turns into a puppy again. lol. You will also notice when I yelled "come" at hottie- the pups came flying, but hottie was like " ohhhhhhh rats- alright if you insist- 'Mom is a party pooper"...

borzoimom
02-25-2007, 12:06 PM
Pooooor Hottie Doodles- ! :( He wants to go play in the snow... View My Video (http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=3532qg8)

Kalei
02-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Aw it definately looks like they are enjoying the snow.:) It looks like a winter wonderland there with all that snow and trees. The first video where it was all snow and trees all around reminded me of when the kids first fall through the closet into the forest in the movie Narnia.

It's nice to see that your dogs aren't letting winter get them down:D

borzoimom
02-25-2007, 02:01 PM
Over a foot now with even the surrounding counties in Northern Virginia shut down. Places the " weather reporters" would not get any snow- have at least 6 inches.. My guys say " let it snow- let it snow!"...

borzoimom
02-25-2007, 03:55 PM
WITH A FOOT OF SNOW- she has really had it! Meanwhile the pups were heading for the snow covered stairs.. View My Video (http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=2llmwxw)

GreyhoundGirl
02-25-2007, 04:50 PM
Awwwww, adorable (and... hansome) as always. :D

borzoimom
02-25-2007, 07:42 PM
lollllllllllllll!

Ceph
02-25-2007, 07:48 PM
haha, femka didn't look happy :p

Poor girl

The other two look like they are enjoying themselves immesley :)

cassiesmom
02-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Femka, you are a total diva! Everyone else runs and plays in the snow; you just stay out there long enough to appear in Mom's video and charm your adoring Pet Talk fans. Borzoimom, thank you for the videos - I've enjoyed watching Borzoi snow fun time!

borzoimom
02-26-2007, 07:47 AM
Oh Cassiesmom- you are so right- she is such a diva!

cassiesmom
02-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Beautiful diva Femka - has your protege Artica seen this lesson on proper snow etiquette?!

Borzoimom - could you put these between their gorgeous Borzoi ears for me... *smooch *smooch *smooch *smooch
Because they're precious!

borzoimom
02-26-2007, 12:55 PM
Beautiful diva Femka - has your protege Artica seen this lesson on proper snow etiquette?!

Borzoimom - could you put these between their gorgeous Borzoi ears for me... *smooch *smooch *smooch *smooch
Because they're precious!
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... Sure will.. ( and yes- she is instructing Artica on snow etiquette- have your people beg you to come in, as you look totally insulted at the snow- and when following your person- make sure you turn your back to them when they stop walking.. lol )

borzoimom
02-27-2007, 09:33 AM
Here is grandma on mothers side ( the dam) in her earlier years.. Who says borzois are WIMPS??? lol..

cassiesmom
02-27-2007, 11:30 AM
Here is grandma on mothers side ( the dam) in her earlier years.. Who says borzois are WIMPS??? lol..

Borzoimom, whose grandmom am I looking at here?

borzoimom
02-27-2007, 11:37 AM
Borzoimom, whose grandmom am I looking at here?
Zubin and Galinas grandmother Infanta. She also has Rally-O Novice B at Kamouraska, Quebec on July 29th, with scores of 192/194/196 on 200, ribbons and the Judges' Prize.

cassiesmom
02-27-2007, 04:48 PM
She also has Rally-O Novice B at Kamouraska, Quebec on July 29th, with scores of 192/194/196 on 200, ribbons and the Judges' Prize.

I hope the correct response is "CONGRATULATIONS"! I'm sure it must be for ribbons and the Judge's Prize. What is Rally-O Novice? Zubin and Galina, I hope you are taking good care of your Mom and Dad and maybe having fun in the snow today if it is fine outside. (It's cloudy here - the weather man said we might see more snow flurries and that is just how it's starting to look outside.)

borzoimom
02-27-2007, 05:45 PM
Rally O Novice may not be a big deal for like a breed like sheltie- but its a big deal for a borzoi...
She is doing great! I love her happy face.. She looks alot like Galina..