PDA

View Full Version : Famous 2-legged Faith, Lost on American Airlines

Kfamr
02-25-2007, 08:59 AM
http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/offbeat/2007/02/24/garcia.fl.two.legged.dog.WESH
http://www.faiththedog.net/index.asp
One of my biggest fears... and why I'll probably never fly again with my dogs.

Wish I had known about the Global Pet Expo, too! Darn, I could have met Faith. ;)

lizbud
02-25-2007, 09:11 AM
I am so glad they did find her.I would have been so upset. :mad:
I got to see this dog when she was on Oprah's show awhile back. These
airlines better start making some big changes in the way they handle pets
flying with their people.

critter crazy
02-25-2007, 09:18 AM
Gosh!! I am so relieved that they found ppoor Faith! She is such an amazing dog!

chocolatepuppy
02-25-2007, 09:42 AM
I never heard of Faith. She is amazing! How scary it must have been when she was lost.

Canis-Lupess
02-25-2007, 09:46 AM
I have seen the vid of her when she was on TV. She did look quite strange walking about on her hind legs.

Glad they found her. I can't understand how they manage to lose creatures, especially larger ones like dogs.

Kfamr
02-25-2007, 09:58 AM
Faith always makes me smile. She always looks so happy despite her obvious issues - they aren't an issue for her. :)

cali
02-25-2007, 10:06 AM
poor faith, I am glad she was found. this is exactly why I refuse to use connected flights with my dogs, its a straight flight or forget it.

BCollie_Kelly
02-25-2007, 12:00 PM
omg how scary that must have been! SO glad to hear that she was found, though. She really is an amazing dog... :)

Taz_Zoee
02-25-2007, 12:23 PM
I've seen Faith on TV before, she is amazing!! She is just so happy to be alive. You can tell by the smile on her face. I am so glad she was returned to Jude and the family. I think I'm going to ask for her book for my birthday. hee hee :p

xcolbi
02-25-2007, 12:47 PM
I saw this on the news this morning. :) She's such an incredible dog! (Wish I could teach Colbi to walk on her hind legs. :p )

ramanth
02-25-2007, 06:50 PM
What a scary experience!! So glad they found her!

Freedom
02-25-2007, 08:05 PM
American Airlines strikes again. The same ones who lost Sugar on Dec 9 on her way to me.

Maybe they need to just stop their pet flights and reassess the whole program. Geesh!

Suki Wingy
02-26-2007, 02:25 AM
Well, I have heard from several people they are trying to get amtrak to allow dogs in sleeping cars for an extra charge, I think there may be a petition for it actually. I've never flown with a dog but I don't know if I would ever want to entrust those people with my dog. I hope the petition gets enough signatrures to do something because that would really boost their economy and open a whole other option for dog owners! I mean, after all that time you are supposed to arrive early, frequent delays, things like this, traveling by train probably wouldn't take much longer than by air.