PDA

View Full Version : Miss Lucky Star!

DianeC
02-25-2007, 01:26 AM
How lucky can a girl get? You are so cute and adorable, and you just dote on your mummy!

What a face - what beautiful eyes and coat! And don't you just know that you are a princess!

Congratulations, Lucky Star, on being such a beautiful, and lucky, STAR COTD!

Don Juan's mom
02-25-2007, 02:19 AM
I haven't been on Pet Talk much this week due to problems with my home DSL, but when I saw that picture of the perfectly pretty Lucky Star, I just had to say what a BEAUTIFUL little girl was being honored! :cool: And then.... I read the story of how your mom found you when you were so tiny and sickly and in such a dangerous place. :( She gets a big thank you, and the best reward of all: your love and companionship! Enjoy your special day and the many tributes from your subjects. :D

Liz

Lillycat
02-25-2007, 06:49 AM
lucky kitty.......she is just lovely!!! congratulations to the cotd!!

mom2lotsacats
02-25-2007, 07:27 AM
Lucky Star,
You are a beautiful cat! I'm so glad you were rescued and that you have a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

AvaJoy
02-25-2007, 11:51 AM
Perfect name for you, my dear, as you are most certainly "Lucky" for being rescued and cared for so diligently, and now you are a shining "Star" as our beautiful COTD! :D Congratulations, and make sure you heap plenty of eye contact and loads of affection upon your loving, devoted Mom in gratitude and to celebrate your special honour! :)

catloverforever
02-25-2007, 11:59 AM
Lucky Star, how cute you are! :) You look like a beautiful kitty and sound very loving and smart too. ;) For example, that is really smart that you look at your mommy when people ask you who your mommy is. ;)
Congratulations to your mom for rescuing you. At first, you might have been sickly and messy, but now, thanks to her, you are a dazzling little girl! :cool: You look like you are a calico mediumhair or longhair. :D
Congratulations on being such a wonderful little kitty and for getting Cat of The Day! :cool:
-Reggie's Mom :)

catmandu
02-25-2007, 12:35 PM
If theres a Cat who has just the right name its Lucky Star as that is one Companion who was truly born under a Lucky Star.She was so lucky to find Guardians who could see beyond the flea covered Kitten and see the potential of the Beautiful Cat underneath.
And Lucky Star truly is a Gorgeous Lady Cat and a Wonderful Blessing to you both.
And a HUGE LUCKY Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW To LUCKY STAR COTD.
AND HER FRIENDS!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

Kalei
02-25-2007, 01:24 PM
Aw you are adorable Lucky Star!:D I dont' know who is more lucky, you for such a great mommy to find you, or mom for finding such a beautiful kitty cat:) I am so glad that your mommy found you too. You are definately one of the most beautiful cats and I hope your mom gives you some nice treats for being the Cat of the Day!

Congrats!:D:D

tatsxxx11
02-25-2007, 01:37 PM
I too think it's a toss up as to who's "luckier," your proud, "Lucky Mom" or you, sweetheart! What a fetching feline you are; what exquisite coloring and well, you have that irresisitible look of wide eyed innocence about you:) What a beauty you are, inside and out! And quite the smart girl too as it's clear you've got your Mom wrapped around those precious paws of yours!;) Congratulations to you beautiful Lucky Star, our most deserving, extra special Sunday Cat of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you, cutie! Enjoy your day in the Pet Talk spotlight; hope you're being spoiled rotten:D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-25-2007, 01:51 PM
What a stunning girl you are Lucky Star!!!

Your sweet face could make a rock sing!!! :D
I'm so happy that you and your family found each other!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very spcecial Cat of the Day!!! :D

kb2yjx
02-25-2007, 03:43 PM
How a good name for a VERY lucky kitty!!! And to think, you are grateful to your Mom for saving you!!! I like a in charge kitty who knows what she wants and how to get it!!! You are a real little beauty, too. HAPPY COTD!!

Ernie
02-25-2007, 06:50 PM
What an appropriate name for the lucky cat, Miss Lucky Star!
Rescued cats are the most appreciative!
:)

cassiesmom
02-25-2007, 08:53 PM
Lucky Star, you are absolutely beautiful! Lucky's Mom - I'd have to say you have been blessed by Lucky Star's presence in the air conditioner. I'd love to hear you purr and I'll take a kitty kiss any time! Happy Cat of the Day!

KitCat
02-26-2007, 08:30 AM
Lucky Star you are such a cute cat with plenty of personality!