PDA

View Full Version : Evergreen State Sportsman Show, anyone?

BorderColliez
02-24-2007, 12:30 PM
Did anyone go yesterday? I went and there were AWESOME leather collars with the retractable lead that comes out of it for 4 bucks! Great deal - so of course, I bought one. They're usually at least $15.00 at the pet store. There were a ton of dogs there...including a tiny Skipperke puppy! He was the cutest little guy :D Petco was there with the free spin the wheel thing and I won a tennis ball..lol. There were some really beautiful labs there as well.

Just wondering if anyone else went :)

pessimisaurus
02-24-2007, 12:52 PM
oh really? where was it at? the evergreen fair grounds?? is it still going on or was it a one day thing? Im not exactly pro-hunting lol but if it involves dogs and I can bring my pup to socialized, Im all over it. ;)

BorderColliez
02-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Ya it has lots of people and kids who would love to pet your Royal. Great socializing area.
It was at the Evergreen state fairgrounds and it might still be going on you can try going to evergreenfair.org and see :)

pessimisaurus
02-24-2007, 12:56 PM
awesome, Im looking it up right now! too bad the weather stinks today! >:P

BorderColliez
02-24-2007, 12:58 PM
awesome, Im looking it up right now! too bad the weather stinks today! >:P
Ya it was better yesterday. good thing the tents are heated :rolleyes:
But there are other dogs there so hopefully Royal has his first few shots.
Theres a lot of dog stuff too. You could get an awesome leather collar that would probably fit (Or he would grow into it soon) Royal for like 4 bucks..
theres also lots of dog treats and great leashes and dog stuff...lol ok I could go on forever.

BorderColliez
02-24-2007, 05:05 PM
Did you end up going?