PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Chloe
02-24-2007, 12:21 PM
Hello
I am new here at pet talk. Dont quite know what iam doing.
But I hope to meet some new friends. I have two Flat Coated
Retrievers and live in Iowa.
My name is Sherri

Kalei
02-24-2007, 01:15 PM
Hello Sherri!

Welcome to PetTalk, I hope you enjoy it. Warning: it gets very addicting lol. I'm on pet talk a dozen times a day lol. I can't wait to see some pretty pictures of your golden retrievers:D

Welcome!:D

Rachel
02-24-2007, 02:11 PM
Welcome Sherri, I hope you enjoy it here at Pet Talk. A lot depends on just how much time you spend posting and reading the posts of others here to feel part of the group. There are those like me who can only pop in now and then and then there are those who are more of the main stays. I guess what I am saying is take your time to get to know different people and you will soon find you may identify more with some than others.

Whatever you do, do tell us more about your dogs. I would surmise one must be named Chloe.

borzoimom
02-24-2007, 02:21 PM
Hello
I am new here at pet talk. Dont quite know what iam doing.
But I hope to meet some new friends. I have two Flat Coated
Retrievers and live in Iowa.
My name is Sherri
Chloe- if you look in the " graphics " thread here- I would bet someone would do you a signature if you want too. YOu use manage attachements and add the photos- and I bet one of them would do it for you. After they do it, you load the picture using tinypics and copy the /img/ line.
Go to user to signature- then paste the picture how you want it.

Zippy
02-24-2007, 02:50 PM
Welcome to PT.Your flatcoats are beauitiful.Bre(flatcoatluver)will be happy to see more flatcoats on PT.

jackie
02-24-2007, 03:59 PM
Welcome!

Your dogs are really cute, what are their names?

Lori Jordan
02-24-2007, 04:21 PM
Welcome Sherri!Your Dogs are beautiful,You will love it here!

lizbud
02-24-2007, 05:21 PM
Your dogs are beautiful. Are they related? Sisters maybe?

Chloe
02-24-2007, 07:54 PM
I like it here already. Everyone seems friendly. The Flat coat on the lelf is named Chloe. She is 1-1/2 old. We rescued her from a humans society Nov 26, 2005. The one on the left is named Addie, we got her Nov 26, 2006, she is 1 year old. They are not sisters, but have acted like litter mates from day one. They crew off the same bone. Addie likes to crew on Chloes ears and doesnt even care. Their the best and we love them soooo much.
Sherri from Iowa

borzoimom
02-24-2007, 08:01 PM
Bre is going to freak when she spots this.. BRE- WHERE ARE YOU??? LOOK ANOTHER FLATCOAT PERSON- OHHHHHHHHHH BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???????? :D

Flatcoatluver
02-24-2007, 08:26 PM
More flatties! Yippeee! I just talked to a flat-coat breeder today, maybe new addition soon!

Welcome to talkpets, I am Breanne or Bre as everyone calls me on PT. I have a 3 year old flat-coat that I show in Agility and Rally-O. As you can tell I am crazy for the breed. I also have a 6 year old english setter. Of coruse your flats are stunning!