PDA

View Full Version : MIXI, You Look Maaahvelous!!!!!!!!!!!

kb2yjx
02-24-2007, 08:24 AM
Such STUNNNING blue eyes!!!! So, you are a greeter kitty!! A very important job, and it is good that you surprise many by being so sociable!! Please continue to be an indoor kitty, far safer!! HAPPY COTD!!!

catmandu
02-24-2007, 09:37 AM
Mixi certainly does look marvellous.
She has such a cute face, and her eyes shine with intelligence and playfullness.
Shes a great Companion, and we know that shes quite a furry friend.
The Found Cats ALL send a Super Fluffy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW to MARVELLOUS MIXI COTD!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

Twisterdog
02-24-2007, 11:02 AM
OMG, that has got to be one of the cutest cats I've ever seen! That grumpy face just cracks me up! What a CUTIE!! If I could own a cat ... which I can't ... I'd have to get me a Mixi! :D

KittyGurl
02-24-2007, 11:29 AM
Mixi, your blue eyes are goerguos! ;) I totally agree with Meowmie: you are a cute "kitten!" I don't blame you for not liking the store bought kitty toys. Sometimes they could be blaaa. And you, Mixi, are not blaaa. You are more like WaaLaa! LOL :D Those market bags and ribbons sure can be fun at times! Have a purrrfect day, sweetie. Get lots of love from Meowmie and the whole family! Happy Cat Of The Day, Mixi! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

cassiesmom
02-24-2007, 11:40 AM
Mixi-Kitten !! Look at those blue eyes! I'd love to get some figure-eights from you (at my house those are known as kitty hugs), play with homemade cat toys and I'd be happy to make a lap for you. What a sweet Himalayan kitty girl! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-24-2007, 12:03 PM
Mixi you are a stunning girl for sure!!!

Who wouldn't love being greeted by your sweet face? I would love it!!! ♥♥♥
I hope you get a special treat today to celebrate your big day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

nancys
02-24-2007, 01:55 PM
How cute!!! Mixi, you are absolutely one of the cutest cats I've seen. Congratulations on being cat of the day! :)

tatsxxx11
02-24-2007, 04:06 PM
Wow, what a beautiful girl you are Mixi...exquisite would be the word! Oh, just look at those eyes:eek: :) And that "grumpy" expession, priceless:D Now if only your Mom would post a video of you doing your "figure 8's!" hehe Beautiful, talented, packed with personaity and a lover to boot! I ask you, could a human ask for more in a feline?:) Congratulations to you beautiful Mixi, our extra special and most deserving, Saturday CAT OF THE DAY!!! :) Enjoy your day on center stage Mixi, and each and every moment of your wonderful life! Cuddles and kisses to you, cutie pie:)

AvaJoy
02-24-2007, 07:53 PM
Yikes, Mixi . . . you have such a sinister, menacing look on your pretty face that if I were a guest with you looking that way toward me, I would be most apprehensive at the prospect of you jumping up on to my lap! :eek: However, as your bio reads, I would have nothing to fear and everything to gain, huh! :D You sound like a sweetheart and a love-bug! I wish you a wonderful figure eight day in celebration of your honour as our beautiful COTD, Mixi! :)