PDA

View Full Version : Stressed out Borzois

borzoimom
02-23-2007, 07:11 PM
jeez ya'all.. what can I do to help my guys relax?????????

cassiesmom
02-23-2007, 08:38 PM
Tea with lemon works for me ... either that or I'd like to be on the floor taking a nap with Femka and Zubin... Borzoimom are you sure you're not having a crew from House Beautiful in to take pictures of your beautiful rooms?

On the other hand... maybe I could take a lesson from them ... make sure to stretch (first 2 pictures), have some fun (3rd one), get enough rest (4th one) and spend time with others (on the far right) ...

BC_MoM
02-23-2007, 10:38 PM
I think they could all use a good, long belly rub!

GreyhoundGirl
02-24-2007, 07:57 AM
Judging by the first few pics, they want a thicker, more confy carpet to be installed ASAP! :D Love that one of hottie... He's such a fashion model... he's gorgeous!!!

borzoimom
02-24-2007, 08:20 AM
Tea with lemon works for me ... either that or I'd like to be on the floor taking a nap with Femka and Zubin... Borzoimom are you sure you're not having a crew from House Beautiful in to take pictures of your beautiful rooms?

On the other hand... maybe I could take a lesson from them ... make sure to stretch (first 2 pictures), have some fun (3rd one), get enough rest (4th one) and spend time with others (on the far right) ...
Well Bless your heart- but I am the "maid in the house.." lol..
Its awful to watch this group sleep- I can go from feeling wide awake to falling asleep in my chair.. I just want to lay on the floor with them.. ( but then I wouldn't be able to get up for bed.. lol..)

borzoimom
02-24-2007, 08:22 AM
Judging by the first few pics, they want a thicker, more confy carpet to be installed ASAP! :D Love that one of hottie... He's such a fashion model... he's gorgeous!!!
LOL- .. that couch you see in Hotties picture- is one that died on us. We put it in the basement until we could take it to the dump.. For DAYS Hottie kept trying to get in the basement to have " his couch back.. lol. ( its uh still down there.. lol. 20 year old couch- and Hottie has demanded its TOTALLY HIS!)

GreyhoundGirl
02-24-2007, 08:24 AM
LOL- .. that couch you see in Hotties picture- is one that died on us. We put it in the basement until we could take it to the dump.. For DAYS Hottie kept trying to get in the basement to have " his couch back.. lol. ( its uh still down there.. lol. 20 year old couch- and Hottie has demanded its TOTALLY HIS!)

*bursts out laughing* HAHAHA!!!! :D