PDA

View Full Version : Felicia Has A Red Nose,should I Worry?

catmandu
02-23-2007, 01:08 PM
I JUST NOTICED THAT FELICIA HAS A LITTLE RED TIP UNDER HER NOSE.
IS THIS SOMETHING I SHOULD WORRY ABOUT OR HAS SHE JUST CLEANED TOO MUCH.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats101502.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats101501.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats101499.jpg

jennielynn1970
02-23-2007, 02:52 PM
Does it look sore or bloody?? I'd probably see what I could put on it to help it heal faster. It looks like it was rubbed against something really rough...

kitimom
02-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Poor Girl!!! It looks very sore.I hope she feels better very soon!!

momcat
02-23-2007, 04:51 PM
Oh Felicia, what happened to your little nose? I sure hope it doesn't hurt you. But don't worry, sweetie, you are still very beautiful! Please let your daddy get a look at it so he can help you get rid of that ouchie. Sending you lots of feel better scritchies.....

catmandu
02-23-2007, 04:56 PM
I Have Washed It In Sterile Water Not Exactly What Felicia Wanted I Will Admit.
Its Not Tender I Dont Think , And Does Not Appear To Be Swollen.
I Will Certainly Keep My Eye On That Ouchie Nose.
Please Pray That Its Not Serious.

momcat
02-23-2007, 05:12 PM
I Will Certainly Keep My Eye On That Ouchie Nose.
Please Pray That Its Not Serious.
Hi Gary, There's no question or doubt that you'll give pretty Felicia all the care and attention she needs to clear up her ouchie nose. Please reassure her that she's still very beautiful regardless of her nose. Please let us know how she's doing? Prayers being prayed!

cassiesmom
02-23-2007, 05:12 PM
Not to worry Felicia, Dad will have your little nosie healed up in no time at all.

kb2yjx
02-23-2007, 06:03 PM
Gary, did Felicia have the scrape on her nose when she came in? Or has it been a recent happening? You have the right idea to keep it clean and keep an eye on it!! I think I would worry if it does not heal....

Freedom
02-23-2007, 06:04 PM
Gary, she was SO excited about Fancy Feast that she bashed into something in her mad dash to the plate! :D I sure hope that it is something like that ad heals up with no worries.

Felicia's Mom
02-23-2007, 06:25 PM
Felicia is in my prayers.

phesina
02-23-2007, 07:00 PM
This wasn't there before today, was it, Gary?

Prayers and healing good wishes are coming from us all.

Scritches and Purrs to Miss Felicia and her loving dad too.

Priscilla, Poppy, Peony, Pat, Sydney, and Elmer

catmandu
02-24-2007, 09:34 AM
I Think That She May Have Been Over Washing And Rubbed It Raw.
She Certainly Does Groom Herself And Is Very Tidy.
And She Was So Palyful Last Night And Loves Her Big Animal Rescue Mousie!!!
And Today She Will Get Some Deli Chicken, And Tonight Share In A Roast Beef Dinner.she Loves Lapping The Gravy Up.
She Will Live Like Royalty And Maybe Be A Found Cat.

kimlovescats
02-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Gary, it does look like a raw place, and surely is sore at least to the touch. Has she had a crusty nose at all? Of course that is hard to know if you've not been around her long. I'm just thinking maybe she had some nasal discharge or even food that dried on the tip of her nose ... before she washed it off. THAT could have pulled off a bit of skin! ;) If you have some Neosporin or other triple antibiotic ointment, just dab a bit on that spot. It will help it heal quickly and is completely safe for her! If not, time will surely heal it. I don't think it is anything to worry about!

Hugs,
Kim

catmandu
02-24-2007, 05:14 PM
I dabbed some ointment on her nose and she rubbed it off with her paw.
She feels a bit better and certainly wolfed down the Deli Chicken that I picked up at the Price Chopper.
Two big helpings.