PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe some people.....(rolleyes)

Husky_mom
02-23-2007, 12:44 PM
just like any other day I was minding m bussiness when on the way home I saw a pen thing with puppies..........and you know I canīt stand puppies :p ....so I had to go there and pet them, I hate seeing them being sold like that but I just canīt help myself and go pet them and play a little with them.......such a puppy sucker I am........

there were 3 poodles, like 6 chihuahuas, 2 white boxers, 1 schnauzer,2 black lab mixes, an adorable flower sharpei (never saw one in real like, I mean in person), 2 gorgeous black akitas (made me think of Robilee ;)) and 2 other black dogs with a white chest patch and white toes, medium hair lenght...

anyway as I was there some other people stopped by and were asking about puppies and prices and all, i just stood and listened.......

and a person asked about the medium haired black dogs.......and the man there said they are ..........(seriously he said this)........GOLDEN RETRIEVERS, but black........(COME ON!! do you know ANYTHING about breeds at all??)

they seemed more like newfie mixes or probably lab mixes as we donīt have newfies around here........maybe some lab/golden because they DID have a certain golden look in the eyes but that was it........

I canīt believe they tell people that and more so that people actually believe itīs true!!......Iīm mad because thya may think we are ignorant but they sure donīt know who they were talking to.....(well they were not actually talking to me but still, why did they assume they are right and we donņt know nothing).......arrgg I hate this people........

sorry I had to vent/rant......and thought this would be better posted here......

nonetheless..........pretty puppies and cute and adorable......

lizbud
02-23-2007, 04:28 PM
Well, there is a saying that "there's a sucker born every minute", and it
seems to be true. Some people believe anything they are told, if they are
convinced the person saying it was believeable enough.

Flatcoatluver
02-23-2007, 04:34 PM
Pet stores that sale dogs need to shut down.

The other day I was asked if Zoey was a golden retriever.. I was like no she is a flat-coated retriever.... and black. What byb to do peoples minds. :rolleyes:

Kalei
02-23-2007, 04:44 PM
haha anyone who wouldn't know that is not a golden retriever shouldn't even have any animals becuase they obviously know nothing about dogs.

jackie
02-24-2007, 01:36 AM
haha anyone who wouldn't know that is not a golden retriever shouldn't even have any animals becuase they obviously know nothing about dogs.

Haha, I would probably nod my head yes. I am the WORST at identifying dog breeds.

Good thing all my dogs are mixed bags. If anyone asks what breeds they are, I just say Canarian dogs. jiji :p

smokey the elder
02-24-2007, 08:18 AM
Pet stores that sale dogs need to shut down.

The other day I was asked if Zoey was a golden retriever.. I was like no she is a flat-coated retriever.... and black. What byb to do peoples minds. :rolleyes:

So do web sites! My company gives out "points" with dollar value that you can spend at stores or at this one web site. I clicked on "Pets" and they had dogs for sale! :mad: I immediately sent them an email (politely) expressing my disapproval, and will also inform my own company that supporting this website is not in the company's interest.

borzoimom
02-24-2007, 08:49 AM
GOOD GRIEF! :rolleyes: