PDA

View Full Version : Staying in my shanty!

coco-bean
02-22-2007, 05:20 PM
Turns out im staying in my nasty shack in the ghetto! I couldnt find any place that allowed 3 YOUNG dogs. If they were older they said it wouldnt be a problem but because they are so young they just cant!
I hate this place, everything is crappy and old and gross but at least it lets us have out puppies. I had to ask my landlord to let me put a fence in the backyard. He isnt too pleased with it but he said yes, but WE have to pay for it...well DUH i figured since they are our dogs! but anyways, looks like some renovations will be needed soon. Possibly an early start on spring cleaning, ill be sending my boyfriend on a "dead" mouse hunt so my shack doesnt stink! but anyways, it kinda sucks but what am i gonna do eh? Notta dang thing~
P.S. i took everyones advice and told them about getting a referal to them on the puppies and calling them "retrievers" well when they asked the color i said theirs two black and one yellow, they were like "i dont think i've ever seen a black golden retriever"...kinda put the kabosh to that idea haha~