PDA

View Full Version : O My Gosh!! OCTOBER!!!

kb2yjx
02-22-2007, 04:06 AM
What a face to start off my day!!! And an ORANGE one to boot!!! It is good that Mom is aware of the sensitivity of those of the orange fur!! You had a mission to console Mom after the loss of her dear Tiger Lily, and you did a great job!! HAPPY COTD!!

asteinberg
02-22-2007, 06:07 AM
I have been watching cat of the day for several years now, but it was seeing October's face that prompted me to register! He is definitely the Best Cat So Far! I quite agree with the writer from New Jersey, but then my Dad is from New Jersey too, so maybe we have the same taste in cats! From Anne in Edinburgh, Scotland.

mom2lotsacats
02-22-2007, 06:42 AM
October,
You are a very handsome cat and I sure like your name! You're the first cat I've heard of named October. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

pussylady
02-22-2007, 07:11 AM
What a handsome kitty. Just remember that the average lifespan of an outdoor cat is 2 years and of an indoor cat, 20 years, not to mention that the house cat is the number one killer of wildlife, especially birds, just for sport. I vote for the Nature Conservancy's "Cats Indoors" campaign and send all my love to sweet October. :)

Barbiecat
02-22-2007, 07:21 AM
Since I live in New England, and October is my favorite month, you really struck a chord with me. I have to agree with Pussy Lady; if you are an indoor kitty only, you will potentially live a MUCH longer life; can your owner pleaser try this? Since she loves you so much, it would be best for both of you if you were "indoors only". Enjoy your special day, Sweetie!

Paw prints
02-22-2007, 07:44 AM
What a handsome young man you are!!! Lovely soft ginger and white. You sound very affectionate and loyal and look very cuddly! Lots of hugs for you today. Congratulations on being COTD!! xxxxx :)

momtomany
02-22-2007, 09:35 AM
Oh my, what a beauty you are October and love the name. Congrats on being COTD and have your furmommy give you a special treat today.

Reachoutrescue
02-22-2007, 09:50 AM
Congrats October on COTD!! You deserve it! Great job on keeping your meowmie happy and content. Happy COTD lil' guy!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-22-2007, 10:26 AM
October what a handsome boy you are!!!

You are named after my favorite month too!!! You certainly do remind me of the beautiful oranges of October!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Miranda Brooks
02-22-2007, 10:58 AM
What I don't understand is why the owner of such a beautiful cat and whom he has been able to train and who obviously loves the cat would let it "roam the neighborhood" where it is vulnerable to: (1) being killed by cars, mean kids or adults, dogs, (2) get a terminal disease, (3) lick antifreeze and die horribly, (4) get injured in a fight with another cat, (5) get trapped by neighbors who don't want cats in their yards and then dumped somewhere or taken to the pound and the list goes on. Why is this beautiful cat roaming?

cassiesmom
02-22-2007, 12:22 PM
Oh, October. What a handsome ginger boy appears on my monitor today! I'm glad you gave your Person comfort and happiness after losing her previous cat. I have to agree with the previous writers about you going outdoors. It's a big world, so please be careful out there. I wish you a happy life with lots of shoulder rides and fun times! Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful October! Purrs and head bops from Illinois.

nancys
02-22-2007, 12:35 PM
October - I love your name! You remind me of my orange & white kitten, Maggie September (so named, because I got her last September). I also have Mollie June & Peach Lazaround ( I got them both in June). I like knowing that there are other cats named after months of the year. After losing 2 outdoor cats to mysterious illnesses though, I have vowed that the 3 I have now will stay indoors.

orangemm
02-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Beautiful October, what a handsome guy you are! Love your dear little face.

You are obviously a very special boy to your meowmie. I hope you will tell her that it is much safer inside (I know, you probably want to roam, but you would be much better off).

Please ask her to give you some tender scritches and lots of treats today!

Congratulations!!

tatsxxx11
02-22-2007, 02:43 PM
Just look at that face! October, you are one handsome hunk of an orange boy!:D I simply adore that apple round face of yours and your markings, those little orange splashes around your mouth:) Bless you beautiful boy for comforting your person after the passing of your Mom's beloved Tiger Lily. Already you two have formed such a beautiful bond of love and friendship and I hope for you both many, many more years together!:) Congratulations on your well earned Cat of the Day honors, cutie! Please have your person give you bunches of cuddles and kisses for me! Enjoy your special day and each and every day of your wonderful life, sweet boy!

Dorothy39
02-22-2007, 04:34 PM
October , you have been given such a warm name that fits your description perfectly.

Congratulations for Being Our Cat of the Day!!!

catmandu
02-22-2007, 05:47 PM
The fact October is a Big Orange Cat Of The Day!
Orangies are such a special Cat, and Big Handsome October certainly has Orangie Tude A Plenty.
And we know that October is not only a one month Cat, but a Cat whose company is a pleasure all year around.
The Found Cats All send a HUGE FOUND CAT HOWL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To OEWSOME OCTOBER
COTD!!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

blue girl
02-22-2007, 06:41 PM
October, what a beautiful face you have! I just love that little bit of orange on your chin, and the way your eyes shine. You sound like a sweetheart and I think you must be very smart as well, since you are learning so many tricks--my cat doesn't do any of those things :( I would love to see you sitting on your purrson's shoulder, taking a walk up the street sometime. Too cute! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

fairlady68
02-22-2007, 08:15 PM
What a sweet little tommie boy...here's kisses on your handsome white-splashed forehead and luscious, chubby pink front toes from

MARTHA and Julie ("MEOW!")
The California Calico Princess

LMigliore
02-22-2007, 09:13 PM
October, you look like a solid citizen and a pillar of the community. If you ran for mayor, you would probably win and do a better job than most....

karlyb
02-23-2007, 03:08 AM
You are a gorgeous cat, October, with your orange and white fur and bright green eyes. You are a smart boy and must love your human very much to learn tricks. I know it is great fun to go outdoors, but please do be careful. My girl Macy loves to go out too, so she has a 50' rope that she is tethered to which gives her plenty of room to sniff around and chase birds. Dear October, all of the pettalkers only want the best for you. I hope you had a wonderful day as our most special and beautiful COTD!

nekohead
02-23-2007, 03:31 PM
I did not even have to look to see if you were a MALE cat.." October....you are so HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!! But, be careful around your block.." Stay close to home!!