PDA

View Full Version : Do Pt'ers get together?

coco-bean
02-21-2007, 05:44 PM
I thought i saw a thread a while back about Pt'ers getting together, just curious if it is coming up anytime soon?
like a group thing? i dont really know what im talking about!

dab_20
02-21-2007, 06:00 PM
Go here :)

http://petoftheday.com/talk/forumdisplay.php?f=32

Kfamr
02-21-2007, 06:07 PM
Yep! All the time.

I've met numerous PT'ers - the most recent being Gemini9961 (we get together often), Ginger's Mom, and .sarah. :)

I hope to meet many more this coming May.

Cincy'sMom
02-21-2007, 07:19 PM
Almost time to start planning the biggest gathering of the year...the Memorial Day Bash (held the Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend) at the dog Park in Findlay, Ohio!!

lizbud
02-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Almost time to start planning the biggest gathering of the year...the Memorial Day Bash (held the Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend) at the dog Park in Findlay, Ohio!!

That reminds me to send in for my new Dog Park pass. :D

Suki Wingy
02-21-2007, 08:35 PM
I have never personally met anyone, I tried to meet Lexie (forget her username, she has Gracie and Beanie and Charlie) last year at a huge dog show but we couldn't find eachother. This weekend is the show again and I'm going to try and meet her and Megan (animal rescue)

critter crazy
02-21-2007, 08:39 PM
Almost time to start planning the biggest gathering of the year...the Memorial Day Bash (held the Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend) at the dog Park in Findlay, Ohio!! Gosh I so wish i could be there!! but it is like 8 1/2 hours away!:eek:

RedHedd
02-21-2007, 08:50 PM
A small bunch of us gathered in San Francisco this past weekend. Are you thinking about Gini's Pet Talk Barbecue? It's been an annual event in southern California, but Pet Talk peeps get together all the time. Check the Meetings forum to see if a gathering is coming up in your area, or start planning one

Flatcoatluver
02-21-2007, 11:30 PM
I havn't been able to go to a huge gathering, never can find the time, and then I also have to go across the border, one day I will. My first time meeting a pter (binka_nugget) will be this weekend at Zoey's agility trial,can't wait! Maybe one day I will fly out to Ohio! Good Excuse since I havn't been to any other state before.

Almita
02-21-2007, 11:41 PM
I have never met anyone on here, i want to any fellow Arizonans i wanna meet would be so cool!

dukedogsmom
02-21-2007, 11:51 PM
They sure do! I've met Kay. I also drove up to Ohio to meet Anna and Robin. And, while I was there, adopted Doogie from Donna on I95 before heading back to Florida :D

wolf_Q
02-22-2007, 12:01 AM
They sure do! I've met Kay. I also drove up to Ohio to meet Anna and Robin. And, while I was there, adopted Doogie from Donna on I95 before heading back to Florida :D

You met me too. ;)

I've been to several PT meetings. They are always enjoyable!

dukedogsmom
02-22-2007, 12:02 AM
You met me too. ;)

I've been to several PT meetings. They are always enjoyable!
Slap me, will you? As soon as I saw your name here I knew I'd left you out. I also forgot to mention that I met Audrey! My excuse is that I'm at work and it's busy.

Felicia's Mom
02-22-2007, 07:38 AM
I have not met any PT'er. I would like to though.

ramanth
02-22-2007, 07:53 AM
Leslie (AdoreMyDogs) was the first PT'er I ever met. Since then, I've met many wonderful people and look forward to meeting more.

:D

king2005
02-22-2007, 02:15 PM
I've met a couple PTers & now that I have a car I can meet more

GreyhoundGirl
02-22-2007, 03:06 PM
Wish some were closer... *kicks dirt clods*

caseysmom
02-22-2007, 03:10 PM
I met bccrazy, bcblondie and giselle in Berkley a few years ago...it was fun and I hope to meet up with them again.

Miss Z
02-22-2007, 04:56 PM
Someday I would love to fly over to the states and meet some PTers, but unfortunately that's unlikely to happen for many, many years :(

Guess I'll just have to make do with just all your posts for now ;)

k9krazee
02-22-2007, 09:18 PM
I've met Kay (kfamr) and Kimmy (ramanth). I am going to the Ohio bash for sure this memorial day, so I'm hoping to meet many more ;) :D

animal_rescue
02-22-2007, 09:37 PM
I would love to go to the Memorial Bash one day. Hopefully I get to meet at least Lexie since I can't see Eva on Sunday. Maybe some other time. :(

lute
03-04-2007, 05:38 PM
I've met two PTers. I met LKPike and her two lovely dals a couple years ago. I met Corinna(RIP) when she and her husband drove all the way from Montana to Indiana to adopt Tyson from me. I was suppose to have met Megan last week, but my car....it's dumb.grr. I'm hopefully going to make it to the big OH meeting this year! :D

BCollie_Kelly
03-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Nope, I've never met a PT'er... though I do hope to someday! :D

borzoimom
03-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Ceph came out today to meet us. We had a good time! :D

cyber-sibes
03-04-2007, 08:45 PM
I'm just guessing, but I'll bet Kay (Kfamr) may have met more PTers than anyone else! That girl gets around! :D

I've met quite a few PTers, there's a lot of us here in Ohio. We have the Findlay pic-nics, the annual Husky Hike, the dog show in Toledo, and several other events where people meet up. Plus MI isn't too far away, and there are quite a few events there too. Now I'm hearing lots of you say you'll try to get here for the Memorial day pic-nic -- I hope all of you make it!

I've met Phred, 4-Dog mom Diana, Cincy's Mom & Sadie's dad, Anna, Robin, Ramanth, Staci, Lizbud, Kay & Kiara, Amy & Nebo, Gina's Ark, Sue, Pembrook Corgi, Ruby's mom, Shaw's Danes, pitc9 Angie, Zippycat, Peanut & Tubby's mom, Majestic Collies Tim, ....and a couple more who dropped by. (and please forgive me if I missed anyone fron the Findlay gatherings) On my trip out east I got together with moosmom-Donna, Davidp, Freedom-Sandra, Karen & Paul.

davidpizzica
03-04-2007, 08:58 PM
I met two PTers so far. Cyber-sibes, with whom I hitched a ride to Connecticut to meet Donna (moosmom) and through a goof-up I almost met Karen and Paul! Next timen I will meet them!

krazyaboutkatz
03-04-2007, 10:58 PM
I've met many PTers and everyone has been wonderful.:) I've met them at cat shows,at Gini's annual LA BBQ, and a few other smaller meetings too.:)