PDA

View Full Version : I made my new cell phone angry :S

king2005
02-21-2007, 01:27 PM
So ya...

I don't think I should have told my new cell I was going to format it, if it didn't stop vibrating to let me know its battery was low for the last 2 hours.

Cause it defended its self with going into PUK.

What it doesn't know is that PUK wont save it from a glass of water :D :p

....My boss is going to have a cow when he finds out that my cell is in PUK, cause not only do I work for the company, but my job is the FAQs & I should have know better then to play with it :P

In my defence it was suppose to give me several tries at the code, not 1 LOL

Pawsitive Thinking
02-22-2007, 04:03 AM
Ooops! they do have minds of their own...............

king2005
02-22-2007, 07:51 AM
its still in PUK & the battery is still dead... I wish I delt with it last night cause there is a nasty snow storm going on right now... transformers are blowing up & catching fire all over the GTA.

slleipnir
02-22-2007, 01:31 PM
What's PUK?

king2005
02-22-2007, 01:37 PM
What's PUK?

This is copied right from my PUK FAQ :P

PUK is an abbreviation for Personal Unlocking Key, also called Personal Unlocking Code (PUC). For security purposes, most mobile phones offer a PIN protection feature, after a phone is switched on the user is requested to enter a 4-8 digit PIN. If the wrong code is typed in more than three times the phone will become permanently locked as a security. The phone can be unlocked by entering in the Personal Unlocking Key (PUK).

Mobile users are advised to keep their PUK written down in a safe place separate from the mobile phone.

If the message "PUK disabled card blocked" displays on you phone's screen you will need to contact your Service Provider for assistance.

^^ in simple terms I'm a retard :D