PDA

View Full Version : Tango and his sattelite collar

lovemymaltese
06-28-2002, 09:23 AM
Hello everyone! Tango is smarter than I gave him credit for. He recently had a tumor removed and wanted to lick at it. The vet put a sattelite looking collar on him that is made of a tarp material instead of plastic. Tango has figured out that if he uses his paws to bend to collar outwards, away from his face, that he can still lick at the bandage. Can you believe that precious smarter pants? I just wanted to share that story because I thought that it was so funny!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
06-28-2002, 12:17 PM
LOL!! How come they are called 'dumb' animals? They have such active little minds. I liked the description on the other thread of Tango's Barney purple bandage and Smurf Blue collar.He is certainly colorful right now. He may start feeling like an artist with all that color and want to take up painting. That may be a good thing...paintings painted by animals can be worth a lot of money.
:D

lovemymaltese
06-28-2002, 12:37 PM
So I've heard. That would be great, his poor college mommy could use the proceeds, ha!

Sudilar
06-28-2002, 02:52 PM
What a little devil!! Hahaha!

tatsxxx11
06-30-2002, 08:47 PM
Tango....Nawteeeeee dawg!!!;) Star has taught me one thing....never underestimate the machinations of the canine mind!:D You know, they don't REALLY sleep....they're plotting!

lovemymaltese
07-02-2002, 12:01 PM
I believe that myself. Well if Tango is plotting instead of sleeping, I am in some trouble. That dog loves to catch some z's. Ha!