PDA

View Full Version : Ladybug

Barbiecat
02-21-2007, 06:22 AM
What a perfect name for a tiny girl like you! I'm so sorry you lost your Catmom early in life, but it sounds like your Humanmom was a great, perfect substitute! I wish you a long life with your family.

catmandu
02-21-2007, 06:28 AM
You Lady Bug are so much like my Little Cat Precious who at 12 is also a tiny purrfect little Cat.
And like you very feisty and determined to have her own way.
We like your tent with all those streamers hanging down to play with, and I know that Precious if she could would love to come over and play with you Lady Bug.
Shes leading the Found Cats in a HUGE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO LITHE< LOVELY LADY BUG COTD!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

mom2lotsacats
02-21-2007, 09:37 AM
LadyBug,
What a beautiful little "princess" you are. I'm glad you have a wonderful family that took such good care of you from the beginning. We too have 2 kitties that were orphaned; Bella and Billy. They are such a joy to have around, as all kitties are. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

ShihtzuBeauty
02-21-2007, 10:54 AM
What a Gorgeous kitty you are! Love all of your toys! :)

lvpets2002
02-21-2007, 11:00 AM
;) ;) Aweee what a Adorable girl you are.. You have a toy just like the one my babies have.. *****CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY*****gO for those kitty treats today..

gini
02-21-2007, 11:09 AM
What a perfect name for an adorable little girl! It is so heartwarming to read about humans who take in precious little ones like you and give you a chance at life.

And now just look at you - one adorable ladybug for sure.

Congratulations on your Day! I hope you continue to rule your home for a long long time.

cassiesmom
02-21-2007, 11:28 AM
Lady Bug, pretty calico girl! I can tell who's in charge at your house! You might be the smallest but I'm willing to guess it's you that calls the shots. I'm glad you got such loving care from your Meowmy, Liam and Max! Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, sweet one!

momtomany
02-21-2007, 11:35 AM
Congrats Ladybug the Princess kitty on being COTD. You can tell you are well loved.

Paw prints
02-21-2007, 11:44 AM
Hello LadyBug. I love your beautiful coat of many colours, you are gorgeous! What a lovely photo. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-21-2007, 12:50 PM
Ladybug what a beauty you are!!!

I love your picture. It's so colorful and festive!!! :D
I'm so glad you have a wonderful human mom who helped you become the stunning girl you are today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

KittyGurl
02-21-2007, 03:04 PM
Oh my gosh! What a cute Calico kittycat you are, Ladybug :D I'm so sorry to here about your CatMom. Thank goodness your Meowmie was there to feed and care for you. You sure sound like a princess and the ruler of your home ;) Have a purrrfect afternoon, sweetie. Get lots of love from Meowmie and play lots with Max and Laim. Happy COTD! Congrats, Ladybug!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

sasha the cat
02-21-2007, 03:21 PM
Mew, meeow, Prrrumpt dear LadyBug. We are so pleased to read your CatMom took such good care of you. My baby brother, Felix the Prince and I, Norman the King send endless kittykisses to your CatMom. Her heart is like our KatMa & Paw-Paw's.

You are a lovely, pretty, and delightful calico cat and remind our purr~ents of their darling Calico Queen Cat, the late Sasha [also a rescued kitty, like you and Felix]. I'm a lucky cat as my people loved me so much. When they moved and could not take me, they asked my veterinarian to find me a good home! Lucky for me KatMa dropped in to see if any kitties needed some petting, and I immediately adopted her.

Live long and prosper -- loved, adored, always cherished dear LadyBug. We wish you & your brother Max & Liam happy days enjoying the warmth of Queen Sunbeam. Purr, meeow, take very good care of your CatMom 'cause she deserves it!

To CatMom we wish you endless happy days and nights with your 3 kitties.

LadyBug, lots of kittykisses, purrs and flirty eyes to you from me, Norman and my baby brother, Felix...

Norman loves Queen Sunbeam
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid224/p948299a02bd6e6a713f74a1d477ad977/ea941413.jpg
Look under the dining room chair -- Felix is there.

Felix is very sleepy!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid218/pb9bfe7eaf08178c1ac6fd50029c870d3/ec062208.jpg

:D :D :D

tatsxxx11
02-21-2007, 04:06 PM
Seems we are in all in agreement, we love your name, beautiful Princess Ladybug, a perfect fit for a wee one such as you!:) I was so touched reading your autobiography, sweetheart. We are all so grateful that such a deserving kitty was given a chance at a happy life! Kudos to all of those wonderful souls, human and feline, who assisted in your rescue, who loved you and nursed you and cared for you! And baby doll, just look at you now!:D You may be a wee one Ladybug, but in heart and spirit, they don't come any bigger!:) Congratulations to you lovely Ladybug, our extra special and most deserving Cat of the Day! I wish for you and your family, dear Liam and Max, your wonderful humans, a lifetime of happy days and unconditional love and companionship! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl!:) HUGS!!!

kb2yjx
02-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Hugs to Ladybug!! How wonderful that your human Mom was able to give you the very love and care!! It is OK to be a spoiled Princess!!! HAPPY COTD!!

karlyb
02-23-2007, 02:54 AM
You certainly are a sweet little Ladybug! Your colors are so pretty and I love your pink nosie! I'm sorry you lost your catmommy at such a young age. Luckily you had good furfriends to show you the wonders and joys of being a cat. And, you're in a wonderful forever home where your family will love you always. Congratulations on being chosen as our most special COTD, Ladybug!