PDA

View Full Version : And why is it..............

Pawsitive Thinking
02-21-2007, 05:02 AM
When I spend time straightening and generally faffing about with my hair nobody comments but when (like this morning) I barely have time to towel dry it before rushing out the door people ask what I've done to it today because it looks lovely......................... :rolleyes:

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-21-2007, 06:59 AM
Thats funny! Isn't that how it goes though!!!

I love when my roots are about an inch long before the nuts at work start asking me if I just had my hair done!! :p

Laura's Babies
02-21-2007, 07:14 AM
Sounds to me like you are wasting your time fixing it. I am not a hair person. The more I mess with mine, the worse it looks so I have a wash and go hair cut. (SHORT!)

pitc9
02-21-2007, 07:32 AM
LOL! I know how you feel!
I have long natural curly hair... and in order to make it look normal I have to put all kinds of goop on it and I can only dry it half way so it doesn't get frizzy... blah blah blah...
But sometimes I just don't wash it and smooch it all up with a scruchy (pony tail holder) and my Grandmother Loves it and always tells me how beautiful it looks! :D

Sirrahsim
02-21-2007, 07:53 AM
I know what you mean!! I have naturally curly hair too :rolleyes:
Monday night I took a shower and braided my hair down my back. Tuesday I took out the braid and just pulled my hair up out of my face on the sides :rolleyes: I got LOTS of positive comments :rolleyes: :rolleyes: