PDA

View Full Version : To All who saw the ugliness last night:

Lady's Human
02-20-2007, 05:08 PM
To anyone who saw the ugliness on PT last night::

The issue came about because a member of PT tried to tell me what I have experienced, what I do/don’t know, and used a typical postal management line in reply. If I had $1 for every time I’ve heard a new postal supervisor use the phrases “The postal inspectors can arrest you with no cause” or some similar incarnation of the phase, I wouldn’t be a rich person, but I would be able to retire a year or two earlier. Frankly, that irritated me, because I’ve heard it so many times, even though it is an utter falsehood.

I have a tendency to correct false/misleading information, especially when it could cause needless worry. (Ref the thread on ceramics/plastics used in pet bowls) I tend to be rather short when doing it. It isn’t meant in any way other than what it is. Ask the mayor. I have a habit of not wasting words. I am not, by nature, a warm fuzzy person. Maybe it’s 20 years In the Army, maybe it’s being brought up by an NCO, maybe it’s because I left my feelings in Basic training. Regardless of the reason, I am who I am.

As I have requested several posters do at various times, I then tried to take the discussion to PM. Yes, I used strong language in the PM, but I didn’t use any language I wouldn’t use in person. Honestly, it was toned down quite a bit. I edited it about 10 times before sending. Instead of either replying to me by PM or sending the PM to the mayor, the PM was posted on every board on PT, with other content added. It is the other content I would like to address.

I have no special privileges on PT. I am the mayor’s brother, which in our family means I’m on a shorter leash than almost anyone else on the board. If the Mayor has a problem with something I post, she lets me know in short order. As far as I remember, that has only happened twice.

I was accused of bullying by PM. Yes, I have sent some rather terse PMs to various people. This has happened once or twice recently, mainly because either I know the mayor is under the weather and I don’t want her to have to deal with whatever it is (Yes, I’m a protective brother) or I know she’s away from a computer (Yes, she does have a life outside PT).What you DON’T know is that almost every time I PM someone to try and end a fight, I also send a copy of the PM to the mayor. She has yet to reprimand me for any of these PMs.

If anyone has any issues with anything I post, please, feel free to PM me. If you don’t want to PM me because I’m a bully (horse manure) PM the mayor. Trust me, the issue will be taken care of.

DrKym
02-20-2007, 05:13 PM
well Damn. I was hoping for roses and popcorn........guess not , should have known better as a Marines widow. Good letter and totally unecessary other than to allow us to poke at ya a bit. :p

Well off to get popcorn.

Pam
02-20-2007, 05:14 PM
I don't have any idea about any of this, but I can say that I enjoy your posts and threads and I really can't imagine that anything that you have said, either publicly or in PM, could be criticized. :confused:

Miss Z
02-20-2007, 05:17 PM
I too (thankfully) missed the ugliness, but have heard a great deal about it. I hope this is the end of such goings on, as I hate to see such minor bickerings escalating into cut-throat fights. :(

critter crazy
02-20-2007, 05:19 PM
All I know is that I enjoy your posts!! It is also nice for me to see so many people around here, that are/have led a Military life. Hubby and I have bth spent our time in the Army. It is nice to see so many others!

borzoimom
02-20-2007, 05:27 PM
I too (thankfully) missed the ugliness, but have heard a great deal about it. I hope this is the end of such goings on, as I hate to see such minor bickerings escalating into cut-throat fights. :(
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT.. and why is this still here 24 hours later.. reported to Karen .. And now- i am NOT taking a "long walk off a short pier.." Set an example- not the exception..

Lady's Human
02-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Sigh.....

How can you report something to the mayor when the mayor reviewed and approved it before I posted it?

borzoimom
02-20-2007, 05:35 PM
WHY ARE YOU bringing this up- why aren't you adult enough to let it go??? I was the one attacked and I let it go.. why cant you.. Karen- please delete this thread. My email and pms were bombed with support of same sentiments- please do not force me to print them out..
Lady human- life is NOT ABOUT an arguement- and you should set and example..

cmayer31
02-20-2007, 05:40 PM
WHY ARE YOU bringing this up- why aren't you adult enough to let it go??? I was the one attacked and I let it go.. why cant you.. Karen- please delete this thread. My email and pms were bombed with support of same sentiments- please do not force me to print them out..
Lady human- life is NOT ABOUT an arguement- and you should set and example..

Why don't you let it go and leave well enough alone? Sheesh, someone says you're wrong and you flip. Please just agree to disagree. This post had content that included uglieness that also involve you. However, it also touches on other things and that's why it shouldn't be deleted.

Lady's Human I enjoy your posts and I also thank you for correcting misleading and often wrong information. I understand not using a ton of words to cushion the truth, and have never had an issue with your posts.

DrKym
02-20-2007, 05:43 PM
Glad I popped the popcorn!

Lady's Human
02-20-2007, 05:45 PM
If you've got the popcorn, I'll bring the Hot Cocoa! :p

Kfamr
02-20-2007, 05:46 PM
Lady's Human I enjoy your posts and I also thank you for correcting misleading and often wrong information. I understand not using a ton of words to cushion the truth, and have never had an issue with your posts.

Ditto. He and I may not always agree but I appreciate his knowledge on certain subjects that others seem to think they know it all.

My dogs thank you for saving thier pretty ceramic bowl, Lady's Human. ;)

P.S. I have peppermint Hot Cocoa, thanks to Amy! Mmmmmmm. I'll share.

mike001
02-20-2007, 05:49 PM
You know, sometimes it's hard to agree to disagree when the other person pushes you into a corner. I've gone under a few times when my head was shoved underwater by some know it all who wasn't in on my discussion. Just chose to dive right in and be righteous.

critter crazy
02-20-2007, 05:52 PM
Glad I popped the popcorn!
mmm.....Ive got homemade calzones, and chocolate covered strawberries!
Whos got the booze???:D

Edwina's Secretary
02-20-2007, 05:52 PM
Hey LH...go check out my post in "The" Thread.... ;) ;) ;)

What a lot of silliness and I don't mean from you!

NicoleLJ
02-20-2007, 05:53 PM
You know, sometimes it's hard to agree to disagree when the other person pushes you into a corner. I've gone under a few times when my head was shoved underwater by some know it all who wasn't in on my discussion. Just chose to dive right in and be righteous.

There is a huge difference between a know it all and someone that is correcting false or misleading information. Personally I always welcome someone in any discussion no matter how gruff or too the point they are if they are bringing facts to teh table that they can back up or are posting information to correct false or misleading information by providing proof. This is how we all learn.
Nicole

DrKym
02-20-2007, 05:55 PM
There is a huge difference between a know it all and someone that is correcting false or misleading information. Personally I always welcome someone in any discussion no matter how gruff or too the point they are if they are bringing facts to teh table that they can back up or are posting information to correct false or misleading information by providing proof. This is how we all learn.
Nicole

Well SAID!

want some popcorn?

borzoimom
02-20-2007, 05:56 PM
I have 7 and 7 and just opened it.. Its either that or something more drastic.. If I dont come back- you know why..

Blue_Frog
02-20-2007, 05:57 PM

I don't know whats the scoops, so my contribution is the BOOZE. Open booze cabinet for all!

As a side note, i'm sorry to hear that all this is going on :(

edit: Open booze cabinet for all those 19+ (or whatevers legal where you are). Anyone virtually drinking illegally is not my fault :)

borzoimom
Well SAID!

want some popcorn?
yea- I do.. with extra butter????

GreyhoundGirl
I have 7 and 7 and just opened it.. Its either that or something more drastic.. If I dont come back- you know why..

What's the alcohol content in that? No matter... You've had too much...

NicoleLJ
02-20-2007, 05:58 PM
Well SAID!

want some popcorn?

Thanks.

Is it Kettle Corn? I love the sweet salty taste of Kettle corn.
Nicole

DrKym
02-20-2007, 05:59 PM
and with Garlic and Parmesean, only the best popcorn on this thread............LH? can you spike that cocoa? Thanks!

GreyhoundGirl
02-20-2007, 05:59 PM
Someone mentioned chocolate covered strawberries? I LOVE those!!! :D

GreyhoundGirl
02-20-2007, 06:01 PM
can you spike that cocoa? Thanks!

hehe... double spike on mine. (hehehe... what's the PT drinking age? lol!)

NicoleLJ
and with Garlic and Parmesean, only the best popcorn on this thread............LH? can you spike that cocoa? Thanks!

Yummy. Don't spike mine. I can't have any alcohol with the meds I am on.
Nicole

cmayer31
What's the alcohol content in that? No matter... You've had too much...

Seagram's Seven is 40% by volume. :D One of my prefered drinks, but any bourbon could be used in its place. I think I'll stick with my Bacardi Gold and Pepsi for this one. ;)

Karen
02-20-2007, 06:02 PM
Yummy. Don't spike mine. I can't have any alcohol with the meds I am on.
Nicole

It's okay - "virtual alcohol" doesn't interact with any meds. And virtual goodies don;t spark allergic reactions, so I'll have some of the strawberries.

NicoleLJ
02-20-2007, 06:04 PM
It's okay - "virtual alcohol" doesn't interact with any meds. And virtual goodies don;t spark allergic reactions, so I'll have some of the strawberries.

Great to know. Then I want to try a little of everything. lol
Nicole

Blue_Frog
02-20-2007, 06:04 PM

OH SNAP! If thats the rules, than someone get me a virtual lobster tail (with no virtual hives!) :D

cmayer31
02-20-2007, 06:07 PM
OH SNAP!

LOL, I almost fell out of my chair. Oh Snap is one of the classic phrases used around my house.. I'm still chuckling. I think I'll go for some lobster as well, and a glass of house Cabernet.

Lady's Human
02-20-2007, 06:08 PM
Lobster? Hmmmmm virtual lobstah with zero allergies straight from the ocean?

I'm IN!

DrKym
02-20-2007, 06:09 PM
*sits noshing lobster and popcorn and strawberries and saying WHERE is that spiked cocoa???*

GreyhoundGirl
02-20-2007, 06:09 PM

And you only gain 'virtual wieght' :p

Lady's Human
02-20-2007, 06:10 PM
One batch of dirty girls scout comin up, Dr G!

borzoimom
02-20-2007, 06:11 PM
*sits noshing lobster and popcorn and strawberries and saying WHERE is that spiked cocoa???*
ohhhhhhhhhh sounds good- does this mix with decongestants?? I am still on a few but what the hey... pass the popcorn, and the booze.. I am too old for this stress! :D and I want chocolate strawberries- what the hey- spike my blood sugar through the roof!

DrKym
02-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Made with real Girl Scouts I hope!!! :p
Yummy and tyvm LH!

cmayer31
02-20-2007, 06:14 PM
One batch of dirty girls scout comin up, Dr G!

I know it's normally poured over ice, but I'll take one as a shot as well. :D

NicoleLJ
02-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Lets all have a virtual party. Who has the good music?
Dr. G please pass the Strawberries and lobster. My mouth is watering. lol
Nicole

GreyhoundGirl
02-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Who has the good music?

haha... I have some Klaus Badelt? lol... A cookie for anyone else who likes his music... or even knows who he is... lol

DrKym
02-20-2007, 06:17 PM
*passing strawberries and lobster* puts on classic cher and of course Billy Joel............

GreyhoundGirl
02-20-2007, 06:17 PM
hehe... double spike on mine. (hehehe... what's the PT drinking age? lol!)

So am I old enough for some 'virtual pirate rum'????? lol!

NicoleLJ
02-20-2007, 06:20 PM
*passing strawberries and lobster* puts on classic cher and of course Billy Joel............

Thank you. Now that is my kind of music.
Sorry GreyhoundGirl but I have never heard of that person. But then agian I am so bad with names. lol
Nicole

critter crazy
02-20-2007, 06:23 PM
Did someone say Billy Joel??? I am so there!!! I saw him Live a couple years ago! Love him!! It s Party Time!!!

GreyhoundGirl
02-20-2007, 06:23 PM
He wrote the soundtrack for POTC the curse of the black pearl!

How could ANYONE NOT know that? :p

areias
02-20-2007, 06:25 PM
Hahaha guys...I think is a PT record...a thread started in a bad argument and ended in a party!!

:D

I say we open up a virtual case of beer. Cheers all around! And I'll some of those strawberries too.

I'll bring the loaded nachos too.

NicoleLJ
02-20-2007, 06:25 PM
He wrote the soundtrack for POTC the curse of the black pearl!

How could ANYONE NOT know that? :p

Ummmm because I never saw it. LOL I know. I need to get out more. lol
Nicole

lizbud
02-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Well, I don't have a clue what thread anyone is talking about. Was it
deleted? Who started the thread & what the heck was it about?

borzoimom
02-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Hahaha guys...I think is a PT record...a thread started in a bad argument and ended in a party!!

I say we open up a virtual case of beer. Cheers all around! And I'll some of those strawberries too.

GOT ANY COORS???? ( HANDS lobster platter and a coors to me-- ohhhhh yea heaven.. ) HEY WERE IS THE DIP??? And the chips .. lol.. * lost a strawberry in the sofa.. rats--- got anymore???

GreyhoundGirl
02-20-2007, 06:33 PM
Ummmm because I never saw it. LOL I know. I need to get out more. lol
Nicole

Hehehe... I'm your one-stop pirates movie. ;) I'm portable too! ;)

GreyhoundGirl
02-20-2007, 06:34 PM
lost a strawberry in the sofa..

Jenny nabs it. ;) In virtual-land she's allowed on the couch! :p

haha... I can bring Jenny into ANYTHING!

borzoimom
Well, I don't have a clue what thread anyone is talking about. Was it
deleted? Who started the thread & what the heck was it about?
WHO THE HECK CARES.. roflmbo.. want some nachos????

GreyhoundGirl
WHO THE HECK CARES.. roflmbo.. want some nachos????

ooo Is the cheese on them warm still? Gotta love nachos with warm cheese. mmm!

critter crazy
02-20-2007, 06:35 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/party/5.gif

borzoimom
02-20-2007, 06:39 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/party/5.gif
ROFLMBOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

areias
02-20-2007, 06:47 PM
http://www.thirstforknowledge.ca/images/Cheers.jpg

And here are my nachos (with jalapenos on the side...) :)
http://goodiesfirst.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/nachos.jpg

animal_rescue
02-20-2007, 06:48 PM
Can I have some virtual beer? I can never pass up a drink! :D

Heck I'm going with the strawberries too.

cmayer31
02-20-2007, 07:14 PM
So this brought up an joke that used to make me chuckle. What do you call someone else's cheese?

GreyhoundGirl
02-20-2007, 07:16 PM
dunno?

cmayer31
02-20-2007, 07:17 PM
Not-yo-cheese (nacho cheese) :D

DrKym
02-20-2007, 07:17 PM

And all cuz I made popcorn........... See LH shouldve brought me roses!
ROFL :D :p

GreyhoundGirl
02-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Not-cho-cheese (nacho cheese) :D

ROFL!!! Good one!!! Why didn't I think of that? After all we were talking about nachos! :p

Catty1
02-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Hey I can donate my own music....cept it is folky and easey listening....not party...more like public radio...

Maybe for TOMORROW MORNING for the virtual hangovers??? :D :D :D

Lady's Human
02-20-2007, 07:35 PM
Folk music and Hair-o-the dog? sound good to me!

DrKym
02-20-2007, 07:37 PM
Folk music and Hair-o-the dog? sound good to me!

Which dog though? Lady? or are Rusty and Sequoia donating?? ;)

Lady's Human
02-20-2007, 07:38 PM
Lady's fur, while soft on her, would go down kinda harsh, so the other pups are going to have to donate.

DrKym
02-20-2007, 07:45 PM
Lady's fur, while soft on her, would go down kinda harsh, so the other pups are going to have to donate.

LMAO! Jas says good luck on the donations! and he will make us all virtual bloody marys instead in the morning, with eggs benedict!
I for one am not passing that up!

Lady's Human
02-20-2007, 07:47 PM
Now you're making me hungry!

critter crazy
02-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Hey can we send some of this party atmosphere over to the Wal-mart Thread??? It needs some serious help as well!:D

DrKym
02-20-2007, 07:58 PM
*mmmmmmmmmmmmm thinking of Eggs Benedict and Bloody Marys!*

Party atmosphere?? Maggie that was because of Chers greatest hits playing LOL

I love that Cd!

Kfamr
02-20-2007, 08:04 PM
Not-yo-cheese (nacho cheese) :D

Haha, what a fruitcake, Craig! I mean that lovingly, of course.

Here you all are eating lobster and strawberries, and I just ate icky McDonalds. :rolleyes:

Catty1
02-20-2007, 08:10 PM
A shameless cross-post, with audio clips!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=1751252#post1751252 :)

DrKym
02-20-2007, 08:20 PM
A shameless cross-post, with audio clips!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=1751252#post1751252 :)

I ADORE SHAMLESS WOMEN!!!! oh wait I am one hehe

Candace, you never fail to make me happy to call you friend!

Lady's Human
02-20-2007, 08:21 PM
Catty, be honest, it's not a shameless cross-post, it's a shameless plug. :p

Do we have to nominate her as the official pianist of thursdays?

Marigold2
02-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Oh you guys are having a party? Can I join, I have a bucket of Cosmo in the freezer.

DrKym
02-20-2007, 08:33 PM
Catty, be honest, it's not a shameless cross-post, it's a shameless plug. :p

Do we have to nominate her as the official pianist of thursdays?

Yes, and she wins by default!

DrKym
02-20-2007, 08:34 PM
Oh you guys are having a party? Can I join, I have a bucket of Cosmo in the freezer.
You have already joined! and Welcome!!!
watch out for the dirty GirlScouts though! :p

cmayer31
02-20-2007, 08:54 PM
Haha, what a fruitcake, Craig! I mean that lovingly, of course.

:D :p :D I try, what can I say? :cool:

Kalei
02-20-2007, 09:05 PM
Oh man I just found this thread! I sooo want to join this party! I have bacardi and whisky and kettle corn to offer! Anyone mind if I join?:D

cmayer31
02-20-2007, 09:06 PM
With that selection of alcohol and snacks, you're more than welcome to join in. :D

DrKym
02-20-2007, 09:07 PM
Oh man I just found this thread! I sooo want to join this party! I have bacardi and whisky and kettle corn to offer! Anyone mind if I join?:D
Welcome and join right on in!!
now who is going to help my hubby with breakfast dish washing????

Catty1
02-20-2007, 09:09 PM
Virtual dishwashing is just my style!

As long as Jas dries! :D

Lady's Human
02-20-2007, 09:09 PM
Dr. G,

Worry not. I'll be up at a VERY early hours. I can help prep the kitchen before I go to work. :p

joycenalex
02-20-2007, 09:23 PM
since lent begins tomorrow, a final spree.... please pass the popcorn and a huge cosmo.....and mister...throw me some beads..... :eek: ;) :D

DrKym
02-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Candace Jas says he will dry as LH is prepping and I will of course be playing with all the pups while you guys do the work! :p

Kalei
02-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Virtual Dishwashing! I can do it! Will I get paid by snacks and drinks instead of money?!!:D

Kfamr
02-20-2007, 09:28 PM
Who needs men to wash dishes when you have dogs? :confused:

Lady's Human
02-20-2007, 09:31 PM
I keep trying to convince LOH that after Lady's done with the plates they can go right back in the cupboard, but she just doesn't buy it. :rolleyes:

DrKym
02-20-2007, 09:33 PM
LH !!!!
Only for personal use!!
for company we have to actually wash them!
It' s a woman thing! ;)

Marigold2
02-20-2007, 10:25 PM
Oh gosh how about some music. I love the song Bad to the Bone, that is always fun.

So song number one
1. Bad to the Bone

DrKym
02-20-2007, 10:39 PM
Oh gosh how about some music. I love the song Bad to the Bone, that is always fun.

So song number one
1. Bad to the Bone
I am looking through the CDs.............do you haveit on CD?

Slips another Queen Cd in while Marigold looks for Bad to The Bone :eek:

cmayer31
02-20-2007, 10:49 PM
If Marigold doesn't have it, I'm sure I have a George Thorogood & the Destroyers CD somewhere. :D

DrKym
02-20-2007, 10:53 PM
If Marigold doesn't have it, I'm sure I have a George Thorogood & the Destroyers CD somewhere. :D

Well thanks Craig!

*moves aside so Craig can DJ for a bit!*

giggles while eating more lobster

Kym

cmayer31
02-20-2007, 10:54 PM
*moves aside so Craig can DJ for a bit!*

Kym

That could be dangerous! I'll have to actually get a CD case out, or hook up my MP3 to the stereo. Any requests before everyone else has to suffer with my music? ;)

DrKym
02-20-2007, 10:57 PM
LOL Craig I think the stereo is yours to blast us with!!!!!

However a few Queen tunes wouldnt be so bad and I left some Chicago and Kansas!! :p

Kfamr
02-20-2007, 10:58 PM
Simba says that everyone better step aside, Bad to the Bone is his song, and he likes to get down to it. ;)

DrKym
02-20-2007, 11:01 PM
Simba says that everyone better step aside, Bad to the Bone is his song, and he likes to get down to it. ;)

Simba i for one shall move aside.......however when you are done can you sit on the couch with me?? I will share the nachos but no beer for you my friend!

cmayer31
02-20-2007, 11:13 PM

There's no arguing with that one! I'll play it on repeat until Simba has boggied until he crashes on the couch with Kym. :)

Marigold2
02-20-2007, 11:14 PM
:cool: Ok here we go, lets pick some songs folks.

1) Bad to the Bone
2) Cherry Bomb

Kfamr
02-20-2007, 11:16 PM
Simba wants the low fat nachos, he's trying to watch his figure.

He just got a b-a-t-h tonight, so he will be all fresh and clean to cuddle with on the couch. ;)

DrKym
02-20-2007, 11:21 PM
WOOT couch cuddles with the hot hunky boss!

hmmmmmmmmmmm craig how bout some Garbage tunes? Love them!maybe after Simba parties on with Bad to The Bone??

Simba I am eating the no fat nachos cause otherwise my hips could knock you all the way to the couch!!! ;)

Gotta love a PT party!

cmayer31
02-20-2007, 11:27 PM
All right! Here's the playlist for now:

Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody
John Mellencamp: Cherry Bomb
Garbage: Only Happy When it Rains
The Offspring: Gone Away

DrKym
02-20-2007, 11:29 PM
All right! Here's the playlist for now:

Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody
John Mellencamp: Cherry Bomb
Garbage: Only Happy When it Rains
The Offspring: Gone Away

wooooooooooooooooooot

shais_mom
02-21-2007, 12:29 AM
For having one of the most confusing threads since the RUN A MUK threads back in the weeee early days when Karen and Paul went on a vacation.

I wish all of the argument threads turned out this way! :) :p ;) :D :eek: :confused: :) :confused: :eek: :p

Pawsitive Thinking
02-21-2007, 06:30 AM
For having one of the most confusing threads since the RUN A MUK threads back in the weeee early days when Karen and Paul went on a vacation.

I wish all of the argument threads turned out this way!

Excellent! I have no idea what is going on but what else is new :rolleyes:

DrKym
02-21-2007, 07:16 AM
I made popcorn!! :p

That was it!, so I will make popcorn on all the argument threads from now on! it seems to attract a party atmosphere! *hmm wonders if I throw popcorn to the kids if they won't argue either???* :eek: :D :p :D

borzoimom
02-21-2007, 07:20 AM
I made popcorn!! :p

That was it!, so I will make popcorn on all the argument threads from now on! it seems to attract a party atmosphere! *hmm wonders if I throw popcorn to the kids if they won't argue either???* :eek: :D :p :D
THAT WAS FUN!! ( pass me some virtual advil for the hangover.. lol..)

DrKym
02-21-2007, 07:33 AM
Well since LH prepped the Kitchen, and Candace is helping with dishes, I hear Jas making the eggs benedict, and pitchers of Bloody marys! The coffee is smelling really good this AM though!.
The hangover meds are right there on the table next to the salt & pepper and hot sauce.
Grab your plates and help yourselves!!

borzoimom
02-21-2007, 07:36 AM
Well since LH prepped the Kitchen, and Candace is helping with dishes, I hear Jas making the eggs benedict, and pitchers of Bloody marys! The coffee is smelling really good this AM though!.
The hangover meds are right there on the table next to the salt & pepper and hot sauce.
Grab your plates and help yourselves!!
Sounds like a winner! ;)

pitc9
02-21-2007, 07:39 AM
All I have to say is WOW! :eek:

Glad all is well that ends well!

gini
02-21-2007, 12:02 PM
That's what happens when you sit and watch a hippo in the water on the Africam! YOU MISS OUT ON ALL OF THE POPCORN AND THE PARTY!

Dang! I hate it when that happens!:D

areias
02-21-2007, 12:41 PM
I have a virtual headache this morning. :D

Good party ya'll.

moosmom
02-21-2007, 05:29 PM
Boy, I'm away from my dead computer and THIS happens. :confused: :confused: It must've been doozy for it to get THAT ugly! *sigh* I'm always an hour late and a dollar short. Figures.

Hey Dr. G - I hope the popcorn has LOTS of butter on it.

Booze?? Did someone ask for BOOZE???? :eek: :eek: Well now, I can help with that!! How about a little Bailey's in that cocoa??

borzoimom
02-21-2007, 05:32 PM
I got nachos, booze and ice cream- cookie dough..

dogzr#1
02-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Did I hear the word Cookie Dough?!? :p Well I'm a bit late to the party but may I join? Cookie dough sounds sooo good right now along with some oreos, ice-cream, all sorts of Little Debbies and mmmm just any junk food!

borzoimom
02-21-2007, 05:40 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love little debbies- especially the oatmeal cookies and frosting- FROZEN.. lol..

dab_20
02-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Haha 8 pages of a virtual party! WOOOWOOO! lol Glad I'm only gaining virtual weight! *hehe*

I didn't see the ugliness last night either, but Lady's Human, I've never been upset by any of your posts. I always welcome someone into a thread that can give us some facts to correct wrong information. Plus, you've explained to me a little about politics and such in a thread I posted a while back. Thanks!