PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Britney Spears?

cassiesmom
02-20-2007, 04:39 PM
I missed something with this whole Britney Spears thing. She had her head shaved and then went and got a tattoo. I just heard on the news that she was admitted to rehab ... why did she have her head shaved, anyway? I thought the person who shaved her either donated her hair to an organization that makes hairpieces for cancer patients or sold it on eBay with the proceeds going to charity - But I could be wrong. Didn't she just announce that she and KFed were divorcing?

Cubby'sMom
02-20-2007, 05:46 PM
Eh from what I hear there was something about her mom telling her to grow up and BAM she shaved her hair. I'm not really following the story, I stopped caring what Britney did a while ago XD. I'm getting the info from my sis, she could be wrong.

RedHedd
02-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Google it or go to PerezHilton.com. Brit checked out of treatment (after a whole day!) last Friday. Went partying, stumbled into a salon, grabbed the clippers and started shaving her own head. The tattoos followed. Today they're reporting only 2; initially I heard she had 10 done. Today her mom checked her into rehab. She's self-destructing.

At work today, we were joking about who's going to self-destruct next - Brit? Paris? Nicole? Lindsay? I know, we're sick - practicing law does that to one. :rolleyes:

It's a sad cry for help and I hope she gets the help she needs.

Laura's Babies
02-21-2007, 07:24 AM
Maybe she was just having a bad hair day? :D

Jods
02-21-2007, 09:03 AM
she shaved her head cuz she said she didn't want anyone touching her anymore. SAD.... The only emotion they said she showed was in the end saying her mom was going to kill her. She is in re-hab now. I just hope her two little ones are in a stable environment!

Twisterdog
02-21-2007, 09:06 AM
IMO, she's just a young girl with way too much on her plate to handle, and she's falling apart.

Nothing new ... I would venture to say a lot of us went through something similar, if not as dramatic, at some point in our lives.

Only difference is, she has to do it in the public eye. But, that's the trade off for millions of dollars, and every benefit in anyone's life comes with a cost.

Pawsitive Thinking
02-21-2007, 09:13 AM
The latest is that she had lice :eek:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/3am/tm_headline=britney--i-had-head-lice%26method=full%26objectid=18651309%26siteid=89 520-name_page.html

sparks19
02-21-2007, 05:11 PM
The latest is that she had lice :eek:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/3am/tm_headline=britney--i-had-head-lice%26method=full%26objectid=18651309%26siteid=89 520-name_page.html

HMMM someone should have told her they make shampoos for that.

RedHedd
02-21-2007, 06:05 PM
And now she's checked out of rehab .... again. That's NOT what they mean when they say one day at a time :rolleyes:

cyber-sibes
02-21-2007, 06:25 PM
I heard earlier today that she cut it off cause her hubby was threatening to send her hair for drug testing - he thinks she's been more than just a little off-the-wall lately.

Muddy4paws
02-21-2007, 06:42 PM
Yeah its apparently because she had lice and they were eating away at her extentions.

cali
02-21-2007, 07:44 PM
I read that she said she shaved her hair off because people kept touching her, thst didnt make a whole lotta sence, but the girl aint exactly making sence right now lol

cassiesmom
02-21-2007, 07:52 PM
Yikes! I thought she did the hair thing for a good cause. It sounds like she just has a lot going on.

RedHedd
02-21-2007, 08:45 PM
I read that she said she shaved her hair off because people kept touching her, thst didnt make a whole lotta sense, but the girl aint exactly making sense right now lol
When you're a star like her, people (her hairdressers and makeup artists) are in your hair, literally, touching and prepping you to be "presentable" to your public. I can imagine that it could get annoying having people poke at you all the time, putting in extensions, handling her hair. I do feel for her - she needs help. Walking out of rehab isn't helping, but perhaps she hasn't hit her bottom yet. Too bad she has to do it in public.

The hairdresser who finished her shaving is selling the "hair" - most of which is not real hair, but extensions, and said "most of the proceeds" will go to charity. How much you want to bet, she's going to pocket a pretty penny and then write a book about it that will be made into a movie, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah :rolleyes:

Jods
02-22-2007, 06:44 PM
well K-fed called for an emergency custody hearing today to get custody of the boys. Since she left rehab twice this week. It was then cancelled because she re-entered rehab.

At first I was just like oh shes just being stupid, whatever. Now I actually feel bad for her. Something is just not right. I don't know to much about k-fed but he seems more stable at the moment for those little boys. Maybe she should give her mom temp custody?