PDA

View Full Version : Jonesing for an update on Jupiter.....

DrKym
02-20-2007, 04:24 PM
Well as we all know I have agreed to take the boy, my shipper bailed as he couldn't get ahold of me on the phone.........I was in hospital :(
So it may be another week before they have a run up this way again, sooooooooooooo
Auntie Kim what can I send to you and your wonderful hubby to help with his upkeep and if I beg nicely and promise not to over do it in the 10 degree temps and get sick again, can we please weasel some pics from you???
*bats eyes looks pathetic and begs*
(works when my grandkids do it to me) ;)

Missing my boy I havent hugged yet :(

catmandu
02-20-2007, 05:40 PM
We Are Hoping That A Connection Can Be Made , And Jupiter Will Soon Be On His Way To His New Furr Ever Home.

DrKym
02-20-2007, 06:46 PM
ME TOO Gary!
can ya send a few Pet Angels to give a faster trip by my shipper? I actually adopted this beautiful boy for Jaspers Vday present as he fell head over heels for the boy, but I feel so guilty I got sick and Kim is an amazing woman for taking such care of him!!

I cannot wait to get him here and in our home! Even Io is excited to have a *big* boy to play with!! :D

kimlovescats
02-20-2007, 10:26 PM
Hi Kym! I was going to PM you in a while, then I saw your thread! I'm so glad you are home again and hopefully feeling much better!? Your boy, Jupiter (aka Joop Joop) is doing great! He is such a lover boy .... he likes to be picked up and loved. He gets along great with the other cats here too, which is amazing since he is still very much un-neutered! :eek: :p I can't keep him in the house full-time though, because of that fact. Although I haven't seen him actually spray in the house (haven't given him a chance either) his pee is soooooo strong in the litterbox that it smells like he sprayed somewhere. It really lingers. :eek: So ... he is staying in my garage kennel area, but he has another kitty or two with him at all times so he doesn't get lonely! ;)

I'll try to get a couple of new pics of him tomorrow for you! Is that soon enough? :D

Kim

DrKym
02-20-2007, 10:37 PM
Kim thank you sooooooo much!

I have so worried about him while ill! I know absent mom syndrome! I am so grateful he has you for a while yet! I am lighting all the fires I can with the shipper (who is currently in SD). I am so sorry I got so ill, but I cannot wait till we get him here!

Please PM me with anything you need for his care or upkeep even if it is just a paypal cash infusion! I am so blessed that you and yours are taking such marvelous care of him! and give him hugs from his other Mom!

He will always have two of them! You and Me!

jazzcat
02-20-2007, 10:43 PM
As the proud mom of two of Kim's former foster babies I can tell you that Jupiter is in great hands.

I look forward to seeing pictures of that gorgeous boy!!!

DrKym
02-20-2007, 10:45 PM
As the proud mom of two of Kim's former foster babies I can tell you that Jupiter is in great hands.

I look forward to seeing pictures of that gorgeous boy!!!

OHHH I know he is great hands!!! No doubts there LOL

However I want him in MINE!!!!!!
Can ya believe I am aching for a babe I havent had the honor of snuggling yet??? :( I am so Jonesin for that gorgeous hunk!

jazzcat
02-20-2007, 10:49 PM
I can understand. Kim's descriptions of him being such a lover boy make it even harder, doesn't it.

DrKym
02-20-2007, 10:50 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YES they do!
I think I may start walking to TN soon! a week seems like forever!!!!!!!!