PDA

View Full Version : Dear Barbara

Logan
02-20-2007, 04:22 PM
My mom has no new pictures to share, right now, but she promises to work on that. :p

I just wanted you to know that I am doing well, still itching, but when I get a shot, as I did a couple of weeks ago, I am better. Everyone has been so focused on "the dog", lately, because she was so sick that they haven't paid a whole lot of attention to me. :( I just bite them, every now and then, to remind them that I am still here. I have jaws of steel, you know. ;)

I miss you, and just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you.

Love,
Butter

DrKym
02-20-2007, 04:49 PM
Poor Butter! have you been lost in the turmoil?
You can always come vacation here! (bet Mom wouldn't even notice ) ;) then you could play with all my brats! I meant furkids!
here are some hugs and kisses just for YOU not the silly dog! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoo
Better now?
Tell mom to hurry up with those pics! :p

Cinder & Smoke
02-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Everyone has been so focused on "the dog", lately ...

:( I just bite them, every now and then,
to remind them that I am still here.

I have jaws of steel, you know. ;)

/s/ Butter

:D

Boots, da Kat, here, ButterBall ...

Right On, Bub!
Gotta let em know you're still onna planet ... Same-O same-O here -
THREE Muttz (full tyme - and they drag in Visitors, too!) ta put up wiff.

I have ta give da Butler *head*BOINKS* at Oh:dark:Thirty at nite fur FOOD!
Maybe I otta try a lil *nip* onna noze - mite get quicker rezults.

/s/ Boots - da Furgotten Kat
:p

catmandu
02-20-2007, 05:19 PM
THE FOUND CATS SAY THAT BUTTER IS ALWAYS WELCOME TO VISIT HER WE WOULD PUT OUT THE PET CARPET, AND HAVE LOTS OF GREAT FOOD FOR OUR VISITORS , EVEN STEAK SOME NIGHTS.
AND WE ARE GLAD THAT YOURE FEELING BETTER, BUTTER.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats101461.jpg

YOUR ORANGE PALS ARE SAVING A SPOT FOR YOU.

Killearn Kitties
02-21-2007, 05:31 AM
Oh Butter, it will be lovely to see you again if mum gets some new pictures!
Things sound as if they are still about the same round your way, still itchy, still biting!
Are you still best friends with Mack? Do you still walk off into the sunset together? :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-21-2007, 06:58 AM
OH BUTTER BUTTER!!!

it is good to hear from you !! I do hope your mommy can find some pictures to post of you! It would just warm my heart to see you again!!!

Anytime you want to come spend the night at my house you are more than welcome! :)

Edwina's Secretary
02-21-2007, 10:03 AM
Our Butterboy...jaws of steel....heart of gold.....

Barbara
02-21-2007, 11:14 AM
Dear Butter, you are in my heart even when I can't see you and you know you always have ahome here if they make too much fuzz around the dawg;)

I am happy to hear you aren't itching so much and am glad your jaws are sso strong! What a boy!

Scritchies to you :)

kimlovescats
02-21-2007, 12:15 PM
Dear sweet, Butter! You tell your mommy that TN isn't that far, and if you don't get your fair share of attention, that's where you are heading!
Come on Mom, get out that camera! ;)

Logan
02-22-2007, 10:03 AM
You guys, I'm trying to get her attention. I've even decided that sleeping on her chest is the BEST way to get her to pet me, but one too many pets, and I remind her who is boss. But that girl, Lilly, has really had my mom and dad preoccupied, lately. I'm trying to be sympathetic, but if I act pitiful enough and talk enough, she gets me some special food and I feel so much better. I have decided that Whiskas in those pouches is the absolute BEST thing, ever. No more cans of Fancy Feast for me! The smellier, the better!!!!! :p Only fish will do!!!!

My daddy calls me "Butthead". :( That's not nice, is it?? Maybe I do deserve it, every once in a while, since I wake him up at all hours of the night, wanting to come in or wanting to go out. ;)

I hate that dog, Mack. He grew! :eek: He likes to chase me. I was peacefully sleeping, night before last, and that "dawg" jumped up on the bed, right on top of me! Surprised me, and it surprised him, too! LOL!!!!! I'm not sure he knew I was up there. I tolerate him because he makes my mom and dad happy, but I prefer being on the other side of the gate where he can't get to me! :p

Love,
Butter

momcat
02-23-2007, 09:52 AM
Hi Butter! Even though you feel kind of left out right now, please remember that your Meowmie loves you very much. Getting that special food must be a real treat for you. Try to be patient with your purrents and your puppy pal. Things will get better, you'll see. Keep on snuggling with Meowmie especially at night and be sure to include plenty of purrs. We hoomins can't resist that. We love you here at PT and will always be here for you! Sending you lots and lots of scritchies, tummy rubs, snuggles, and smoochies!