PDA

View Full Version : FAREWELL.. my fine feathered friends

BOBS DAD
02-20-2007, 02:28 PM
Who used to say that???

That line just popped into my head as I began to type... and it seems as if it is from something in the past - a TV show or something???

Oh well, anyways I wanted to say Goodbye. Nothing long - No parting shots, just a sincere farewell to the many, many good folks at PT. Times have changed (that's just life) and many of the folks I used to interact with (DaisynDeliahGiniDorothyGingermomIniSmokeyMugsyPem broke and many many others) don't post as much as they used to. I am sure there are many more that I am missing, but I don't want to go on and on.

I wanted do a special thank you to 4 Dog Mother - as the first person to respond to me and to graciously extend her and PT's hospitality. I also want to thank both Paul and Karen for creating PT and inviting us all here. I also wanted to make mention of one recent blanket comment about we men - Lady's Human and I have always been on the opposite spectrum of all issues from the war, to economics and politics. We rarely agreed on anything. Yet, I never ever found LH to be less than articlate and informed. In all of our online debates, I never once felt threatened or in any way attacked by his commentary and/or opinions. I mention this because as different as we were (or are), we obviously share common values as Americans - and never really had to substantiate or validate that obvious connection. I think if he were my neighbor, we would be "good friends". I think that says something about the "men", their level of maturity and sense of security that you have here on PT.

"SORRY IF I AM GETTING YOU IN TROUBLE LH"

I was deleting any and all of my past posts/threads, as my Mother always told me to clean up after myself. But Karen asked me to stop - as it would make the threads confusing to others - and as usual, she is right!!! LOL!

So sorry if I messed up any, but I won't be editing or deleting anymore. So so long and see you around the Internet sometime!!!
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote