PDA

View Full Version : I've been okayed!

davidpizzica
02-20-2007, 01:18 PM
I had a follow-up dr's appointment this morning and he says I'm healing good and I feel there's less and less pain. He said that I could go back to work in a couple of weeks and the best thing is that I can start driving now! I'll get together with my brother (he's out of town right now) about getting me a rental car. I plan to lease a 2007 Cobalt pretty soon, and I'll be EXTRA careful at intersections from now on!

borzoimom
02-20-2007, 01:21 PM
zoooooooooooooooommmm!! Lol

Logan
02-20-2007, 01:22 PM
Good luck, David!!! :)

Killearn Kitties
02-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Good news, David! I was away when you had all the car problems, so I was a bit late catching up with the story, but I am very pleased to hear that you are on the road to recovery!

Karen
02-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Oh, yay! Nothing like having one's mobility back! Congratulations!

Daisy and Delilah
02-20-2007, 01:39 PM
Good for you, David!! Wooohooooo!!! I know you're gonna love that new car. Take it easy-you don't want to re-injure those ribs :)

davidpizzica
02-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Good news, David! I was away when you had all the car problems, so I was a bit late catching up with the story, but I am very pleased to hear that you are on the road to recovery!
Oh Karen, it was very scary. I have pictures of the car and every time I look at them I think an angel was there protecting myself and the other driver. I was VERY lucky to only get three fractured ribs. My car was totalled and now I'll lease a brand new car.

Laura's Babies
02-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Great News David! We'll want to see pictures of that new car, ok? What color?