PDA

View Full Version : To Kittycatsdelight(&others)- Video From Femka!! The Diva

borzoimom
02-20-2007, 12:20 PM
HAS SPOKEN... BEST DO WHAT SHE SAYS.. lol... View My Video (http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=4ct2rsw) ( and be warned other " with holder picture video people- THE DIVA FEMKA is watching you....) roflmbo!

TFTpwnsYou
02-20-2007, 12:23 PM
ROFL!!!!!!!!!! It looks like if she could eat that camera she would....lol. She is definitely not talking to anybody....loloolol.

borzoimom
02-20-2007, 12:28 PM
SHE IS MAD!!! She wants people to stop withholding pictures and videos- THE DIVA HAS SPOKEN!!! :D

Husky15
02-20-2007, 01:27 PM
LOL! She does look mad! I'm glad I got to see a video of her though. :D

Better listen to the diva. ;)

borzoimom
02-20-2007, 01:35 PM
LOL! She does look mad! I'm glad I got to see a video of her though. :D

Better listen to the diva. ;)
OHHHHHHH YEA- LISTEN TO THE DIVA!!! She rules!

3muttsandaboston
02-20-2007, 02:50 PM
lol she is so cute I love how she won't even look at the camera.

borzoimom
02-20-2007, 02:54 PM
lol she is so cute I love how she won't even look at the camera.
She wants more pictures and videos from everyone- ya'all better do it..

borzoimom
02-20-2007, 04:21 PM
ohhhhhhhhhh kittycatsdelight- and others- Femka is paging you... lol..

RobiLee
02-20-2007, 05:43 PM
Femka the diva is beautiful. Loved seeing her. :)

borzoimom
02-20-2007, 06:35 PM
Femka the diva is beautiful. Loved seeing her. :)
SHE HAS SPOKEN!!! WHERE ARE MORE PICS AND VIDEOS OF ANYONE PLEASE OR I AM GOING TO GET THE Borzoi cold shoulder allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll night.. ;)

GreyhoundGirl
02-20-2007, 06:38 PM
She does look mad! lol...

Conversation between Michelle and hubby

H) michelle... what have you done?

M) what do you mean? I haven't done anything?

H) Femka says you have.

m) Who are you going to believe... me or the diva?

H) *thinks long and hard* the diva

hehehehe :D

She's so elegant though! :D

borzoimom
02-20-2007, 06:41 PM
roflmbo!!! Yup!!

GreyhoundGirl
02-20-2007, 06:41 PM
send femka to gably ;) Jenny has some words of wisedom for her

borzoimom
02-20-2007, 06:44 PM
send femka to gably ;) Jenny has some words of wisedom for her
OHOH.... shhhhhhhhhhhhh she is asleep!!! She doesnt need anymore diva lessons... lol...

GreyhoundGirl
02-20-2007, 06:51 PM
WAKE UP!!!!!

Femka, girl... you gotta act nice when they're watching... 'specially when they got ya on camera... get your revenge at night when they're asleep. revenge is better when they're unexpecting. And you can blame it on brother. ;) when mom wakes up say 'kill the brother! Kill the brother!' then you can blame your mischeivious actions on him...

My adivice is keep it simple. In movies they like to set up big contraptions where the mommies open the cupboard first thing in the morning, and the piles go flying at her from the booby trapped cupboard door. Don't bother with that. You can plant many more 'surprises' if they're simpler. cause they'll take less time to plan and set up. try peeing in the coffee pot. It's my favourite! :D

best of luck!
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/prints.jpg

My paw is big, eh? :p

P.S. Mommie says unless your gably is down she wants you back. Don't worry... I'll make sure she tastes revenge for using me as a messenger dog. -.-

borzoimom
02-21-2007, 06:40 AM
Gabbly kept going up and down. Nursing this cold- 8pm was it for us last night- and YES THE DIVA IS still waiting for all the PT'rs to post more videos and pictures.. There is nothing 'colder' than a mad diva! lol...

kittycats_delight
02-21-2007, 08:40 AM
Forgive me Femka...my internet was down all last night and this moring. I am only now seeing your post lovely lady.

I promise to work on getting some pics of Artica for you and a video if at all possible. She isn't the easiest one to nail down long enough to get a picture. But we will work as much a possible to satisfy your every whim.

borzoimom
02-21-2007, 08:49 AM
"Every whim " is right! lol :D

cassiesmom
02-21-2007, 11:45 PM
Diva 101
Instructed by: Femka
Do not turn head to look at subjects. Continue looking straight ahead while commotion swirls around. While looking straight ahead, formulate plans in head for next surprise activity. Remember advice from Greyhound Girl: surprises are most effective when uncomplicated.

The diva has spoken! Adore you Diva Femka!

borzoimom
02-22-2007, 07:36 AM
Add " roll your eyes with the expression of ' ohhh jeez...tisk tisk"..