PDA

View Full Version : Shelby

mom2lotsacats
02-20-2007, 06:05 AM
Shelby,
Greetings from Maryland! What a cute kitty you are! It sounds like you have a good home and get to have lots of fun. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Barbiecat
02-20-2007, 06:16 AM
Shelby, that riding on shoulders is definitely an Oriental trait; my Seal Point Siamese loves doing that too! I guess you guys just like a "top of the world" view. I hope you enjoy your special day, and the Mardi Gras!

KitCat
02-20-2007, 08:50 AM
You have the biggest kitty smile! You look like a very happy cat!

kb2yjx
02-20-2007, 09:24 AM
What a long and lean beauty you are!!! HAPPY COTD!!

cassiesmom
02-20-2007, 11:55 AM
Shelby Cat, you are beautiful! You look so nice with your Mardi Gras beads on. I like the contented look on your face, too. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, gorgeous kitty! Could you have your humans give you a pet for me and maybe *little kiss on head* if it's not beneath you.

Barbara
02-20-2007, 01:11 PM
Sweet Shelby, great to see a kitty who knows how to celebrate Mardi Gras :)
Filou who loves to ride on shoulders too had quite the party here today and would love to invite you for your COTD celebration ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-20-2007, 01:14 PM
Shelby how lovely you are!!! ♥♥♥

You look very fetching in your beads. You wear them well!!! :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
02-20-2007, 02:35 PM
Wow, what a stunning beauty you are, Shelby! :) Sleek, elegant, so refined and wow, what a face! :eek: And decked out in those festive, colorful beads, a perfect choice for our "Fat Tuesday" Cat of the Day honors, even if you do live in Washington!:D;) Being the life loving, people loving, joyful soul that you are, I just know you're the kind of girl who knows how to party! So today, do just that sweetheart; give Mr. Rooster a run for it, tell Dad to warm up his shoulder and don't forget the treats! :D Congratulations sweet Shelby, our most deserving honoree! Love, hugs and kisses to you and your best fur bud and cuddle mate Ranger, too!:)

catmandu
02-20-2007, 04:10 PM
A sweeter , happier face is always great to see and Sheby certainly is the epitome of the contented Cat Companion without a care in the world, sitting in her chair.
Loved by her Guardians and now by everyone on Pet Talk.
Shes such a gorgeous little Cat, it must have been love at first sight.
The Found Cats send an extra Booming MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW To SUPER SHELBY COTD!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

wolflady
02-20-2007, 05:53 PM
Shelby, congrats on being a very stunning cat of the day for this year's Fat Tuesday! Looks like you're all ready for Mardi Gras with your colorful beads! I believe my Phinehas would like to take you out for some drinks tonight! ;)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/147/366642538_8af562c14e.jpg?v=0

AvaJoy
02-22-2007, 06:53 PM
Sensational Shelby! You look like quite the party girl, and I hope you cut a rug in celebration of your COTD honour! I wish one of my kitties would want to ride on my shoulder . . . :cool: . . . that must endear you even more to your guardians, I'm sure. Congratulations, beautifiul Shelby! :)

karlyb
02-23-2007, 02:44 AM
Oh, Miss Shelby, how elegant you are posing there in your fancy necklaces. You sure get a "cat's eye view" of your surroundings when you ride on your humans' shoulders. And a heated bed? Wow, you've really got the good life! You are a great COTD Shelby and I hope you enjoyed your special day.