PDA

View Full Version : Title Changing

Craftlady
02-19-2007, 10:03 PM
I've gone blank on how to change the originial title in any given thread, that I may start after it's had several pages. My thread about Thumpers tumor the original title needs to be changed.
I really should write this stuff down and not relay on memory LOL

For example: I see "title changing" in this thread, but if it was a thread that had several pages attached it doesnt show in title space during editing function.

Catty1
02-19-2007, 10:42 PM
You should be able to go to your first post, click "Edit", and change it there. :)

Craftlady
02-19-2007, 10:51 PM
You should be able to go to your first post, click "Edit", and change it there. :)
I tried that and there is nothing in the space to change it's blank. If there was only 1 page, I could change but since there is 7 pages it leaves the title space blank throughout.

Catty1
02-19-2007, 11:06 PM
Weird...you mean, you open your VERY first post there, click "edit" - and the Title Bar is BLANK???

Wow.

Might wanna PM Karen on that one - or start a new thread....

boggles my mind...sorry I wasn't any help!

sandragonfly
02-19-2007, 11:57 PM
that's odd!

try some refreshes? using mozilla or explorer? never happened to me before..

Craftlady
02-20-2007, 07:36 AM
I refreshed tons of times.
I'm using IE and Opera.
I really dont want to start a new thread since everyone is following the one for Thumper that was started months ago.

borzoimom
02-20-2007, 07:46 AM
What I found is if on the first post- if I abbrev. one of the words- it accepts it. Like if it said "Borzoi show pictures" then I want to change it - if I do "Borzoi show pics.Update post8 "( or pg8) .. It seems to work.

Karen
02-20-2007, 08:48 AM
It only shows the thread title in the editing for the originating post - the one that starts the thread. Any other "titles" just apply to that individual post.

Craftlady
02-20-2007, 09:28 AM
It only shows the thread title in the editing for the originating post - the one that starts the thread. Any other "titles" just apply to that individual post.

I went to the very first post I made and everything in the title section during "edit" is blank.
If I put something in the blank spaces it will appear underneath my photo.
What I'm trying to change is the orginial long title which does not show up for me to change at the point of original post. I've been able to edit it before but not now. Oh well.