PDA

View Full Version : ~*~ I Did - I Did Not - I ~*~

lvpets2002
02-19-2007, 03:17 PM
:) Yes I Did ;) Please meet Bree & Jazz.. My Newest Members of the Furr Purr Clan.. I have been talking to this Lady for several weeks.. For what ever reason unknown the couple was to be moving in with their parents & could not take these babies with them.. They had tried & tried for Several Years to adopt them out & of to no avail.. Well I was afraid this lady was going to dump these babies in a Shelter somewhere due too she was getting desparate.. They had to be out of their house by this last weekend.. So I went & got the girls & we have already seen the Vet with a good physical.. So they are with me now & I Proud to say Furr Ever in my Loving Arms.. Hey this is all I have for now till I can get some Pictures uploaded..

critter crazy
02-19-2007, 03:23 PM
I couldnt open the one for bree, but Jazz loks just adorable!! Congrats!!

lvpets2002
02-19-2007, 03:26 PM
:) Yes I think you can open Bree now.. I had to reload.. thanks
I couldnt open the one for bree, but Jazz loks just adorable!! Congrats!!

krazyaboutkatz
02-19-2007, 03:26 PM
Congrats On Your 2 New Additions!!!:D Jazz sure is gorgeous.:) I can't see Bree though because it says that it's an invalid attachment.:(

krazyaboutkatz
02-19-2007, 03:28 PM
Thanks.:) Now I can see Bree. She's so beautiful.:)

lvpets2002
02-19-2007, 03:35 PM
;) Oh I went home at Lunch & Bree had to sit on my shoulder making muffins & Jazz giving me grumble talk & playing.. Their are getting adjusted to the other babies.. Now you see why I just could not let a shelter have them..

Taz_Zoee
02-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Oh they are both gorgeous kitties. That is great that you took them in to add to your large fur family. :D

lvpets2002
02-19-2007, 03:57 PM
;) Now that you speak of Large furr family = I would say this is it.. I did have some serious thoughts of this before comfirming..
Oh they are both gorgeous kitties. That is great that you took them in to add to your large fur family. :D

Laura's Babies
02-19-2007, 04:01 PM
I tried to open that first one and it froze up my computer, am afraid to try the second one.. It shows up on my computer that you saved them in WORD, can you save them in JEPG? I have never been able to save any grafic in word... I WANNA SEE!!!!

lvpets2002
02-19-2007, 04:20 PM
:) Darn guys I am sorry.. I'll work on this a bitt.. In the mean time I will try for some pictures on my camera & go from there ok..

catmandu
02-19-2007, 04:47 PM
My Computer Froze Too.
But I Got An Angels Eye Report From Scratchy And Orange Blossom Angels And They Say Your New Cats Are Drop Dead Gorgeous.
I Cant Wait Until You Can Post Those Photos.

Logan
02-19-2007, 05:29 PM
I'm not even trying to open your attachments, but congratulations on your two, new additions!!! :)

jenluckenbach
02-19-2007, 05:33 PM
COngratulations on your new additions. And bless you for your huge heart! :)

Freedom
02-19-2007, 05:38 PM
I got both open. No wonder you took these 2, they are lovely girls. and a their ages, and with Bree's health issues, I doubt they would make it at a shelter. Great job for you, lucky for them! Hope to see more photos soon.

phesina
02-19-2007, 07:28 PM
What beautiful cats, Helene! How good of you and Taccoa and the rest of your gang to take them in.

I was able to open the pictures with the version of Word I have (Word 97). I gather these were their adoption posters that didn't draw any other adopters?

Love and hugs and scritches and purrs to your new additions and to the rest of you too. What a wonderful family you all are!

Pat and Elmer and Poppy, Peony, Sydney, and Priscilla

krazyaboutkatz
02-19-2007, 09:41 PM
I was able to change Jazz's picture into a jpg format but I couldn't change Bree's. Here's gorgeous Jazz.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Image1inDocumentcopy.jpg

I’m Jazz.
I’m 6-7 years old and love affection. I prefer homes with no other cats, but I will tolerate one or two once I’m used to them. I will also tolerate dogs as long as they leave me alone. I don’t mind children, but I prefer adults. However, I’m really not suited for homes with small children. I can be very affectionate, but I prefer not being held; though don’t be surprised if I decide to jump up in your lap periodically. I know I sound a bit “high maintenance” but I’ve heard that I’m really an awesome cat. I’ll even chat with you at times…when I have things to say anyway. I would love to become a part of your family and promise to be a wonderful companion!

Bree is a gorgeous Tortie girl. Maybe someone else can help with her picture.:)

lvpets2002
02-20-2007, 08:58 AM
:) Thank you so Much Tracey.. That is what I was trying to do & was confused.. Thanks & I will try for Bree's picture.. I have got a bunch on the camera.. Now getting time at home to down load.. Hopefully by the weekend.. Yes phesina these was their Adoption posters.. However I saw the add in the paper for the girls.. Then this lady sends me these posters.. I got the girls site of the posters on the computer.. Then this last Saturday I went & picked them up from the lady.. Taccoa is like owe boy two new play mates.. They are all so loving..
What beautiful cats, Helene! How good of you and Taccoa and the rest of your gang to take them in.

I was able to open the pictures with the version of Word I have (Word 97). I gather these were their adoption posters that didn't draw any other adopters?

Love and hugs and scritches and purrs to your new additions and to the rest of you too. What a wonderful family you all are!

Pat and Elmer and Poppy, Peony, Sydney, and Priscilla

catmandu
02-20-2007, 05:06 PM
Now I See Them Both And They Are Such Great Big Flufferoos
And I Can See How You Would So Easily Fall In Love.
How Are They Going With The Resident Kitties.
The Found Cats Are Perching At The Cellar Door As They Can Sense Felicia.
Bless You For Saving The Lives Of Those Big Cats.

lvpets2002
02-21-2007, 09:07 AM
;) Gary they are doing great with the others.. They still stay by each other in one of the bed rooms.. They are still getting adjusted.. I hope to post some pictures by the end of the week..