PDA

View Full Version : Patrick got a his KITTY!!!!!

Laura's Babies
02-19-2007, 02:49 PM
You just have to go read about it. He got one with a defect that after he heard about it, he had to have!!! It sounds like a match made in heaven and you just have to go see and read about it... The story is on his websight right here WITH PICTURES! It made me cry! I am SO happy!!!
http://www.patricksjourney.com/day128.pdf

krazyaboutkatz
02-19-2007, 03:05 PM
This is wonderful news!!!:D Congrats Patrick!!!:D Meter sounds like the purrfect match for him.:) I saw 2 kittens in the cat bed with Patrick. Did he adopt both kittens?

jenluckenbach
02-19-2007, 03:24 PM
I am really happy for Patrick. It seems like this was the match made in heaven. :)

Catty1
02-19-2007, 03:26 PM
I emailed Patrick and asked him if he got both boys. I asked to be on the email list too, as I keep bookmarking and looking for updates.

I HOPE he got the two...but at least his Dad gave Tar a new home! :)

Laura's Babies
02-19-2007, 03:52 PM
YES! He got both of them! I wanted that to be a suprise for everyone and the fact that one of them is less than perfect..... how purfect is that?

Catty1
02-19-2007, 04:16 PM
The other one has a slightly floppy ear!

Hey everyone - the cat without one foot is called Meter because a Meter is about three feet...

GROOOAN!

Hey, it wasn't ME that named him! :D

jenluckenbach
02-19-2007, 04:27 PM
...but at least his Dad gave Tar a new home! :)

:confused: :confused: Does that mean Tar is not with them any longer?

Catty1
02-19-2007, 04:46 PM
NO no nono - Tar has a new home with Patrick's dad! :eek:

Don't SCARE me! :D

catmandu
02-19-2007, 04:58 PM
Awww!!
Sweet Little Baby Ornge Cats Of The Future.
Micheal And Miquelito Are Leading The Cheers For Patrick, And Those Little Ones,
And The Found Cats Are Praying For Them All And Sending Big Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws

Laura's Babies
02-19-2007, 05:18 PM
At the shelter where Patrick found Kitler, while looking... Tar grabbed his Dad and he brought Tar home too the same day. Tar is still there and Tar sounds like he is a velcro kitty to Mr. Ftizgerald. LOL! Both times, they went after ONE and came home with TWO!

me thinks they is cat lovers like us! MY KIND OF PEOPLE!! Hummmmm! I bet those babies could use some new TOYS!! Anybody have a toy or two to send the new kitties from their PET TALK FRIENDS??? I do and think I will box them up and get them off.. That would be so cool... and make Patricks day to get kitty toys for his new babies from all over the country. (Toys, gifts, treats or whatever) Little tokens to brighten up his day after all he has been through.

He may even mention PET TALK in his journel if we did that! (I am mentioned as the tow boat cook on one page of it already!)

jenluckenbach
02-19-2007, 05:29 PM
NO no nono - Tar has a new home with Patrick's dad! :eek:

Don't SCARE me! :D
YOU are the one who scared ME ! :eek:

WHEW!!

They do really sound like OUR kinda folk. ;)

Medusa
02-19-2007, 05:54 PM
This is just great! Love little orange kitties. :p And orange kitties w/special needs or any kind of physical impairment, even better! Here's wishing them all a long and happy life together.

Blessings,
Mary

Taz_Zoee
02-19-2007, 07:54 PM
At the shelter where Patrick found Kitler, while looking... Tar grabbed his Dad and he brought Tar home too the same day. Tar is still there and Tar sounds like he is a velcro kitty to Mr. Ftizgerald. LOL! Both times, they went after ONE and came home with TWO!

me thinks they is cat lovers like us! MY KIND OF PEOPLE!! Hummmmm! I bet those babies could use some new TOYS!! Anybody have a toy or two to send the new kitties from their PET TALK FRIENDS??? I do and think I will box them up and get them off.. That would be so cool... and make Patricks day to get kitty toys for his new babies from all over the country. (Toys, gifts, treats or whatever) Little tokens to brighten up his day after all he has been through.

He may even mention PET TALK in his journel if we did that! (I am mentioned as the tow boat cook on one page of it already!)

I think I have some toys around here that I know Taz won't play with. They came in a large stocking one year. How could I get the address to send them to him? I'll check out the site again. :D I'm so happy he took both of them. hee hee

slick
02-19-2007, 08:10 PM
Sounds like a match to me. Congrats Patrick and Patrick's Dad. :)

rg_girlca
02-19-2007, 08:32 PM
Nothing does the heart and spirit good more than two widdle adorable kitties.

Patricks face just glows with holding that precious widdle baby.

Laura's Babies
02-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Send all new baby & Tar gifts to;

Patrick Fitzgerald
3405 Pinhorn Drive
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807

Since this is on their web sight, I hope they won't get mad at me for posting it here.

phesina
02-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Isn't it just so wonderful when there is such a happy ending?

Pat, with LES

kb2yjx
02-20-2007, 06:49 PM
Two baby ORANGEMAN!!! O WOW!!! All parties are just so lucky to have each other!!! PS: Sounds like there may have been some " American Curl " with the curly ears!!

momcat
02-23-2007, 05:46 PM
Unfortunately I couldn't get the site on my computer but there are no words to say how happy I am to hear of this happy ending. Wishing Patrick and his new buddy many years of love and happiness together.
Thanks for the address, Laura, something will be going out from Groucho and me during the week.