PDA

View Full Version : Harley

LHCamry
02-19-2007, 07:24 AM
Harley...What a beautiful baby you are. You make me smile just looking at your picture. I know you have to make people happy being a therapy dog.
An animal can bring so much joy to people. They can make you feel better when you are down. Keep up the good work Harley. Congratulations on DOTD.
You deserve it. Have your mom give you a hug for me.
A Dog Lover

Daisy and Delilah
02-19-2007, 08:21 AM
We have gigantic smiles on our faces this morning big boy!! You look like the friendliest, fluffiest boy in town. We love your curly coat and adorable facial expression. No wonder you're such a goodwill ambassador and a top notch therapy doggie. Who wouldn't light up if they saw you coming, sweetheart? What a great job you're doing. The story of you at the Ronald McDonald House, put a tear in our eye and a big happy smile on all of us from ear to ear. We're thrilled to meet a great guy like you and we congratulate you on your big day as our most handsome DOTD!! Please have the family give you some kisses from us and we wish you happiness always!! Keep up the good work doll face!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Brrr, Florida :cool: :cool:

gjd4ever
02-19-2007, 08:53 AM
Awww ... you look like such a sweetheart in your picture!!! :) Isn't it wonderful being a therapy pupster??? You spread smiles and a sense of well being wherever you go!!! :) :D :) Have an extra special day as our beloved and adored DOTD!!! :cool:

DIANESDOGS
02-19-2007, 09:37 AM
Harley,

What a lovely boy you are! And a good therapist to boot. Congratulations on being today's Dog of the Day!!! You truly deserve it.

Chica
02-19-2007, 12:34 PM
HARLEY, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! :) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/REDCONGRATS.gifDOTD!!!!

Coondoglover
02-19-2007, 02:02 PM
Hi, Harley! You are a handsome boy! That's great that you visit the nursing homes and the Ronald McDonald house. I bet you make tons of people happy when they see you! Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD! :)

cassiesmom
02-19-2007, 02:45 PM
Harley, you are a big, fluffy, CUTE guy! I have never met a Goldendoodle before. How did you get your name - is there a motorcycle enthusiast in your family? I've seen firsthand the good work done by therapy dogs - I bet a lot of people smile when they get to spend time with you! Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, Harley!!

tatsxxx11
02-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Hi there Harley :) What a beautiful blend of two beloved breeds you are sweetheart, so handsome, with the biggest of hearts! God Bless you for giving so much of yourself, working so tirelessly to bring a little love, some comfort and smiles to all of your clients, those at the nursing home, your young charges at the Ronald McDonald House and their families:) Nothing like a serving of furry love to help heal the mind, body and spirit, right Harley? You truly are an earthly angel Harley and everyone who crosses your path, excetionally blessed to know you! Congratulations to you precious Harley! You are so deserving of the title Dog of the Day and so much more! I hope you and your proud family, and all of your countless friends and fans enjoy a very special day, celebrating your day of honor! Hugs and kisses to you sweetheart and keep up the good work! You are truly an inspiration!:)

lizbud
02-19-2007, 03:58 PM
Hello Harley,

What a adorable, fuzzy face you have sweetie. You do look to be one
happy pup for sure.I am so glad you share your loving attitude with folks
who are much in need of cheering up. :) Bless your heart. Happy congrats
on being chosen for special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs to you
sweetheart. :)

blue girl
02-19-2007, 06:45 PM
Oh, Harley, you look so so darn huggable--I wish I could reach into the computer and throw my arms around you! Part golden and part poodle....somebody really knew what they were doing when they came up with that mix! The look on your face really shows what a sweet heart you are, and your work at the 'house' proves it. Keep up the great work--I know that there are alot of children whose lives are being made happier because of you. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Lori Jordan
03-02-2007, 03:30 PM
Congrats on Being DOTD,I hope your day is filled with love and treats!