PDA

View Full Version : Smokey

mom2lotsacats
02-19-2007, 05:18 AM
Smokey,
What a handsome kitty you are! I'm glad you have a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

sweetpatata6
02-19-2007, 08:29 AM
Smokey,
you have absolutely gorgous green eyes with your grey fur!!

catmandu
02-19-2007, 09:55 AM
Smokey is such a Handsome, Happy Cat and obviously is enjoying his lawn, sitting and thinking in the sun.
The Found Cats wish that they could travel to the Great State of Texas and sit with Smokey, and relax in the sun too,
and they send the OFFICIAL FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWY to SESNATIONAL SUPER SMOKEY COTD!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

KitCat
02-19-2007, 11:22 AM
What a good boy you are, and a handsome one too!

catloverforever
02-19-2007, 11:37 AM
Smokey,
You sound like such a sweet, loving, relaxed and "cool" :cool: cat! I love that photo of you! Your human is a good photographer, and you are a good poser!!! :D It was such a treat to start this rainy day off with your beautiful photo! :D I like that you only like to play with "real" things. My cats will play with toys, but they prefer real things like you, of course! ;) They like to go in the garage and check for mice, and Reggie will chase flies and other bugs. Anyways, Congrats on Cat of The Day!
-Reggie's Mom :)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-19-2007, 01:33 PM
Smokey what a charmer you are for sure!!!

What a wonderful picture of you! You look so relaxed and happy! :D
Might I suggest flowers for a love gift for your guardians instead of lizards? ;) I'm sure they would be liked just as much! :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Barbara
02-19-2007, 02:27 PM
Smokey, you are just a handsome hunk and a classical boy cat. My Tigris who is the same would like to meet you and talk about sports and hunting and things ;)
Have a wonderful day, sweet boy :)

cassiesmom
02-19-2007, 02:48 PM
Sweet Smokey! What a wonderful picture of you in the grass, pondering your kingdom! How nice of you to bring gifts to your humans. I have a green-eyed grey kitty and she doesn't like to be snuggled too closely either... just petting, please. Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet boy!

mcdam01
02-19-2007, 03:18 PM
Smokey looks like a twin to my male grey tabby. He is adorable!

ratterrierruckus
02-19-2007, 04:17 PM
Wow, you are truly a very handsome cat, dear Smokey! You look so calm and gentle in your picture.

You look very healthy and don't look 10 years old at all!!!! You indeed must be very happy and also have very nice caretakers who take excellent care of you.

My kitty, Mitten, would love to go hunting with you -- she likes lizards too. :) :) :) :)

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!! :cool:

tatsxxx11
02-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Hi Smokey man:) What a beautiful photo your human shares with us! Kudos to the photographer for capturing you in all of your feline glory! Wow, what stunning, brilliant green eyes you have! Can't help noticing your complimentary neck gear and those precious "crossed" pawsies!:D Who could resist a lovable boy such as you? Not me!:D What joy and happiness you have brought to your humans these past ten years and I hope for you and them, many more happy, love filled years of companionship! Yay Smokey, our most deserving, extra special Cat of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet Smokey man! Hope you're enjoying a very happy and fun filled "top cat" day:)

blue girl
02-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Smokey, you have such a beautiful face and your name really describes the 'smoky' grey coloring of your coat. You do look very calm and cool in your picture, just as your human describes you. I'm glad to hear that whoever first brought you home was kind enough to neuter you, and that the family who found you as a stray was kind enough to take you in and give you a loving home. It sounds like you are all living happily ever after. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Paw prints
02-20-2007, 03:06 AM
You are one handsome puss Smokey! I love your lovely grey fur and you look so placid and fluffy and those gorgeous eyes! You sound real fun - but 'my oh my' find something nicer than lizards please!!
Lots of strokes for you and congratulations!! xx

karlyb
02-23-2007, 02:37 AM
Smokey, you are a beautiful boy with your gray tabby markings and clear green eyes. You could be brother to my girl Macy. You look so contented laying there with your arms outstretched and your paws crossed, just enjoying being in the fresh air. Smokey, please tell me you don't eat those lizards! You are a brave boy to hunt them down! I hope you had a great day as our COTD, Smokey, and wish you many more love-filled days with your family.