PDA

View Full Version : update on brie

Almita
02-18-2007, 10:51 AM
Well just 2 weeks ago, Lori who is the one that had Brie that is my brother's girlfriend. Bought a house that they finally can have. Remember i told you guys about that Brie stayed over here because they lived in an apartment and you know it's hard for a big dog to be in an apartment. Well, since Lori and my brother are officially moved in to the house, Brie is now with them again.

Sorry that i don't have any new pictures, but i'll try to get some whenever i see her again. Chiquis is with them to but he comes back and forth so he's over there at the moment. The thing is they live now an hour away, so it will be hard to see Brie.

Just wanted to let you guys know that you won't be seeing that many pictures of her, so i'll try to get some someday. I'll see if i can get my brother to take some of her at the new house. I know that all of you guys still want to see her right? :)

Almita

Jadapit
02-18-2007, 12:42 PM
I would love to see Brie anytime you can get pictures of her! She's such a beauty. I bet she's thrilled with her new home! :D

Kfamr
02-18-2007, 01:04 PM
Oh, for some reason I had thought she was yours, which is why you entered her in the contest? :confused:

Oh well, hope we get to see her again!

luvofallhorses
02-18-2007, 02:16 PM
I bet she is really happy there! :D I love seeing pics of her and can't wait to see pics of her again. :) She's gorgeous!

Almita
02-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Oh, for some reason I had thought she was yours, which is why you entered her in the contest? :confused:

Oh well, hope we get to see her again!

oh i entered her in the contest because my brother saw it and thought i should enter her as a part of ours and so since i actually got to the top we were thinking of giving the gift to Lori, hectors girlfriend as a welcome home gift. Sorry for the confusion.

I will be glad to take more pictures of her when i see her again.