PDA

View Full Version : My Rosie left 3 yrs. ago today

cyber-sibes
02-18-2007, 10:41 AM
I watched Jablyth's thread memorial to Moses yesterday and bawled my eyes out. Then I realized that today it is the third anniversary of Rosie's demise under the wheels of a truck driven by a heartless jerk. I listened to the song "In the arms of an Angel" about a million times in the following months. It was the only thing that gave me any comfort, thinking that she was in the arms of an angel at the RB. I miss my baby girl sooooooo much! she was my heart-dog, I felt like we must have been very close in a past life, and I just loved her to pieces.

Rosie, know that I will love you forever, my sweet girl.
Some pictures of her I haven't posted before:
1.under her favorite bush 2.Her beautiful silouette 3.playing with Star. 4.my fuzzy-head puppy.

elizabethann
02-18-2007, 04:08 PM
RIP sweet Rosie.

lizbud
02-18-2007, 04:25 PM
I know exactly what you mean about that song. It's beautiful & comforting
at the same time. Rosie sure was a cutie & adorable as a fuzzy pup.

Rest In Peace Rosie.

chocolatepuppy
02-18-2007, 05:13 PM
Rosie was a beauty. I'm sure Rosie is playing her little heart out at the Rainbow Bridge, knowing one day, you will join her. {hugs}

luvofallhorses
02-18-2007, 06:58 PM
She was gorgeous. I am so sorry for your loss. :( people can be so heartless when it comes to animals! :mad: I will be thinking of you. (((HUGS)))

cyber-sibes
02-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Thank you all for your kind words. I almost removed this post, I thought maybe after 3 years I should let it pass quietly, but I recently found some old pictures of her and was missing her so much. Thanks again for looking. You guys are the best!

pitc9
02-19-2007, 08:26 AM
Glad you didn't remove this post!
We're all here to enjoy one another's pups! Past and present!

hugs to you Pat!

Kfamr
02-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Pat, as I've gotten the pleasure to meet Star, Sherman, and yourself - I REALLY wish I could say the same for Rosie. She seems like such a beautiful soul and you know how I feel about those black and tan pups. The fuzzy puppy in the last photo reminds me a bit of Mufasa.

She will certainly never be forgotten and I'm so glad she's shared such treasures with you the past 3 years - that beautiful spider web and those precious dogs that were on your doorstep. I'm sure she sent both to you - and I'm so glad you were there to help the wandering pups.

Rest in Peace, Dear Rosie, you are an amazing gal.

dukedogsmom
02-19-2007, 09:56 PM
I hope Rosie's angel is looking after you, too. I don't think the hurt or emptiness of them being gone will ever leave. We just have to learn to endure. Your Rosie was a beautiful soul.

Dorothy39
02-20-2007, 09:12 PM
I'm glad you didin't remove your Post about your Beloved Rosie Girl.

She's a Stand Out on Pet Talk by now, of course, and we truely understand how awkward grief makes us feel at times.

Rosie is Your Angel Dog, and the two of you will never be seperated~

She is in your Heart Forever and Ever, so don't cry, but SMILE , because Dear Rosie left behind a Special Gift that will always be Brand New.

{{HUGS}}

cyber-sibes
02-20-2007, 11:03 PM
:o You guys are going to make me start crying again! Thank you , thank you, thank you for understanding. Rosie would have liked all of you, too.

4 Dog Mother
02-28-2007, 08:32 AM
Pat, I missed this post when you first wrote it. I remember how I felt when you told me Rosie was gone. It just broke my heart that your beautiful girl was gone. She was a beautiful girl and she had so much fun at the dog park. She was so full of energy. I remember she and Star would have their little differences but how sad Star was when she was no longer there. I am sure she is having a good time at the bridge with Oreo and all the other RB pets. And I am sure she is glad you have Sherman now and Star has someone to continue to play with. Diana

ramanth
02-28-2007, 08:37 AM
Pat, Rosie was beautiful. It's not fair that she was taken from you in such a way. :( :(

Your tribute is lovely. *HUGS*

Sudilar
02-28-2007, 10:04 AM
RIP, Rosie....You were truly loved. Hugs.

Queen of Poop
02-28-2007, 10:43 AM
Rosie, looks like you and my Sami arrived at the bridge at about the same time. I do hope you two have met and are great friends.

It is good to remember our lost loves so thank you for sharing your sadness with us.

Alysser
03-29-2007, 07:33 PM
Beautiful Rosie is never far from you..I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful girl, and she still is. {{{hugs}}}

RIP, Rosie.

Sevaede
03-31-2007, 02:08 AM
*hugs* Rosie looked like a funny, happy, darling girl. R.I.P. precious one. :(

cyber-sibes
03-31-2007, 01:29 PM
*hugs* Rosie looked like a funny, happy, darling girl. Thaks, she was! It was especially hard a few days ago, when my neighbor's dog was hit by a car right in front of my house, only abut 30' from where Rosie was hit. So many sad memories :( . I went out to the road with him to get her cleaned off (poor thing was splattered) because I knew exactly how he felt. I know he appreciated it.

Thanks again for all the heartwarming comments.

Roxyluvsme13
03-31-2007, 03:22 PM
*HUGS* I know how you feel, it'll be two years without Tink this October. :(

anna_66
04-04-2007, 08:02 AM
My friends dog dying so suddenly yesterday really got me to thinking about my RB kids along with every one elses.
Just wanted to give you BIG http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/HugsThanks/hugs2.gif today Pat.