PDA

View Full Version : SASSY Sassy!!!

kb2yjx
02-17-2007, 09:28 AM
You are a cutie!!! That is quite a family of cats that you live with!!! And you all get along!! You do have a sweet face and such lovely eyes. Please be careful and go outside only when your parents can keep an eye on you. HAPPY COTD!!

tatsxxx11
02-17-2007, 09:55 AM
Oh, sweet Sassy!!!:D What a great shot of gorgeous you ; and yes, you could, SHOULD be a kitty calendar girl!:) What fun I had reading your proud person's most entertaining bio.!:D Animal Planet...Spongebob:D What a happy, fun loving, sociable girl you are! And with so many fursibs to pal around with (in addition to your doting humans!) no time to get bored, right Sassy? :cool: I'm sorry to hear about the passing of brother Tiny, but happy to hear that you now have a new best "brother" in Nick!:) What a pleasure it was getting to know you, Sassy! I hope you, and everyone in your big, beautiful family, human and furry, enjoy a very special , fun and love filled, Cat of the Day celebration! Please have your humans pass along some extra hugs and kisses for me!:) Long and happy life to you beautiful Sassy, our extra special, Saturday honoree!

catmandu
02-17-2007, 09:57 AM
:cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool: What an adventurous Cat Sassy is.
She certainly is a great climber, and loves to go in high places.
All the Found Ctas wish that they could climb a few trees with thier Sassy friend and have so much fun.
They are sending an Arboreal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWW To SUPER SASSY COTD!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :

Laura's Babies
02-17-2007, 10:05 AM
Sassy, I think your humans should join Pet Talk so we can see more of you and your fur siblings. 14 is a great number and I would love to see pictures of all of you.

You are such a photoginic sweetheart that you should be on posters and calanders or at least posted on here a lot for us all to drool over.

catloverforever
02-17-2007, 11:08 AM
Hi SASSY! :)
You are such a sweet, dear little kitty- cat girl! ;) You look pretty up there peeking from the tree! Wow, you have fourteen other cats living with you! That is amazing and great! :cool: Sounds like your humans are true cat-lovers!
Congrats on Cat of The Day, sweet kitty! Play with all your cat friends!
-Reggie's Mom :D
PS. I am sorry that Tiny, one of your brothers, died! :(

DrNiblik
02-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Sassy, what a pretty little thing you are! 14 brothers and sisters living with you?? Gracious! No wonder you're up a tree! I hope you have a wonderful time a a special COTD!! :cool:

momoffuzzyfaces
02-17-2007, 12:53 PM
Sassy what a beauty you are!!! ♥♥♥

I loved seeing your wonderful picture. I'm so glad your guardians shared it and you with us today.
I must admit to grinning at the fact you are a Spongebob fan!!! I will admit to being one my self!!! :D If you ever find yourself in Kansas, stop by and watch with me!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Paw prints
02-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Sassy you are absolutely beautiful. Your face is so pretty and yes I think you are posing for the photo! You must have such fun with your furry family and I think you are lucky to have such a loving Mum and Dad. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, have fun, lots of hugs and cuddles xxxxxxxxxx

ps I definitely think you are model material!

karlyb
02-23-2007, 02:19 AM
Sassy, you are such a beautiful girl with your gray markings and dark eyeliner. You look so cute posing in the tree. I bet you need some time to yourself with fourteen cats in your house. Sassy, you would make a great kitty model! I'm glad you were chosen as our most special COTD!