PDA

View Full Version : Eukanuba

elizabethann
02-16-2007, 09:05 PM
Do you think Eukanuba is a good food?

I got an 8 pound free sample and instead of wasting it, I thought I would mix it in with Fenway's kibble.

Do you think that's a good idea?

coco-bean
02-16-2007, 09:09 PM
all my pups love it! Corona cant seem to get enough of it. they all get really excited about food time! if you havent seen any of my other post, that use to be a problem with coco. She would throw up her food, this is the only affordable food that she loves and keeps down!!

Kfamr
02-16-2007, 09:15 PM
It's not a completely horrible food, however, it's not the best of quality. Personally, I would donate it to a local shelter/rescue. :) If they don't take the brand, ask them if they know of any wildlife rescues that do.

If you want to mix it, I'm sure it won't bother him. :)

coco-bean
02-16-2007, 09:16 PM
send it to me if you dont want it ;) i always need extra food with these 3

binka_nugget
02-16-2007, 09:17 PM
Not my first choice.. but definitely far from the worst out there. An 8 pound bag mixed with Fenway's current food wouldn't hurt. :)

elizabethann
02-17-2007, 08:38 AM
Not my first choice.. but definitely far from the worst out there. An 8 pound bag mixed with Fenway's current food wouldn't hurt. :)

I think that is what I'm going to do.

borzoimom
02-17-2007, 08:45 AM
I sent you a pm..

mr.chiwawa
02-17-2007, 10:14 AM
I wouldnt do it only because when Mister was on it when he first came home from the breeder he was tired all the time and then I noticed he started to loose hair/fur on his back hind legs. When I took him to the vet they said it was the food he was on. So I switched him to lifes abundence and now hes got more engery then I know what to do with and all his hair/fur. But thats just my opion(sp?)